Dallas Peeps Back At It

not even trying to be there on the 1st. gonna be worse than the Bred release and that was chaos and a waste of time. some bull-ish will happen and the whole process will change out of the blue and screw those who get there when they should other than those that jump in at the last second. typical dallas nonsense.

not even trying to be there on the 1st. gonna be worse than the Bred release and that was chaos and a waste of time. some bull-ish will happen and the whole process will change out of the blue and screw those who get there when they should other than those that jump in at the last second. typical dallas nonsense.
Nah they raffle EVERYTHING now lmao. Apparently the North Park mall manager said that was the last strike and they don't want anymore riff raff. Nothing is FCFS at Nike Dallas. I copped stuff like  Royal foams, black toes, and  All star Jordan 1s there. The whole experience is much better and more professional 

Last edited:
good cause you know all those with calf high nike socks and sperry's are out of the woodwork now. hopefully there's enough to go around like they say, personally feel there won't be. I'm hoping to have mine within the next two weeks so I don't have to mess with the approaching storm.

good cause you know all those with calf high nike socks and sperry's are out of the woodwork now. hopefully there's enough to go around like they say, personally feel there won't be. I'm hoping to have mine within the next two weeks so I don't have to mess with the approaching storm.
Copping stuff in Dallas has been a sweet experience within the past year or so especially with footsite Reserves. I've won stuff like Bulagas and Bred 350 V2 from Parks and Towneast when normally I would never go there to enter raffles because I felt I had no chance. 

Quick story there was a middle age guy  that already had 1 bred 350 V2 from Finish Line, 1 from Footlocker, and was picking up a 3rd from Footaction while I was checking out. I said "Damn you reselling! ****!!!" The workers starts laughing. I said "How man, how did you do it?" lmao. Dude ended up having multiple footsite accounts and won. Then he said he had a plug that go 2 more from Adidas Confirmed lmao. He claimed they were for his friends but shiiiiiiiid I knew better. He wouldn't be caught dead in a pair of yeezys. He was flipping those asap.

went to two Villa's around me yesterday (Garland, Dallas) for the Royals. they each started raffles at 12pm, Garland was the first one I got to at 1:40pm and the girl up front said they were out of tickets. I said how are you out of raffle tickets?! I called yesterday afternoon and the guy said 1-5 and nothing about limited tickets. she said sorry we out....... backdoored like a *****. the other location had a sheet like normal with the draw numbers beside your name. **** that shady *** Garland location, all their employees suck and each one has a different story about how their releases are being done.

Last edited:
went to two Villa's around me yesterday (Garland, Dallas) for the Royals. they each started raffles at 12pm, Garland was the first one I got to at 1:40pm and the girl up front said they were out of tickets. I said how are you out of raffle tickets?! I called yesterday afternoon and the guy said 1-5 and nothing about limited tickets. she said sorry we out....... backdoored like a *****. the other location had a sheet like normal with the draw numbers beside your name. **** that shady *** Garland location, all their employees suck and each one has a different story about how their releases are being done.
I went to the garland location once and that's it. I hate the parking lot and everything else about the store. I stick to Skillman and Webb Chapel. Webb Chapel is by far the best store. They are so helpful. I also love DK Denton. Trinity Mills is OK as well IMO. Downton Villa is fair too.

I want to point that the DFW has quite a few Royals though. Enter through the footsite apps and you should cop at least one. Plus Nike Dallas should get quite a few.

Last edited:
hopefully so, the shop I was supposed to pick two pairs up from last Friday threw me a curveball and wanted 275 each. :smh:

hopefully so, the shop I was supposed to pick two pairs up from last Friday threw me a curveball and wanted 275 each.
mean.gif
Yeah man I stick to what I know. Footsites , Nike Dallas, Sheihks, and a few Villas. 

Also I would call corporate on Villa Garland. All the Villa stores compete against each other. That complaint would go a long way. It's a reflection on their management. Also I believe they are one of the worst performing stores too.

Last edited:
Also I would call corporate on Villa Garland. All the Villa stores compete against each other. That complaint would go a long way. It's a reflection on their management. Also I believe they are one of the worst performing stores too.

I had planned on doing that but figured it would just be a waste of my time/breath. Didn't think they would give 2 ***** about any feedback like that. That is the same store that when the UNC 1's dropped were doing FCFS as of the Friday afternoon when I called. I show up the next morning on RD and the girl said "oh we did a raffle"....... I lost my **** on her lol.

I had planned on doing that but figured it would just be a waste of my time/breath. Didn't think they would give 2 ***** about any feedback like that. That is the same store that when the UNC 1's dropped were doing FCFS as of the Friday afternoon when I called. I show up the next morning on RD and the girl said "oh we did a raffle"....... I lost my **** on her lol.
Man you fix that by never going back. Too many other shoe stores around you. Plus Towneast and Pleasant Grove gets literally everything in your area. And man I've learned it's not what you know it's who you know. I've had quite a few stores hold me down throughout my years of sneaker collecting in the DFW. Just coming through the store just to say hi and purchase a t shirt or something goes along way.

Footsite reserves are up. 80% of the Footlockers are doing FCFS for what its worth.

Last edited:
lol yep, it's across from FNL......... I may hit them up this week to verify they have pairs. anyone wanna join me there? 8)

Collin Creek FTL only has 7 pairs, they don't have any hope for getting any others. I'm sure that's how a lot of the fcfs spots will be.

it all changed mid morning. doesn't really surprise me, especially for this "massive GR" :smh:

the best thing is to reserve at one of the lowkey stores and have a major store like Town east, Northpark or Parks on there as backup

I'm going by firewheel tonight to make sure FTL isn't still fcfs. went and dropped a raffle into Shoe Palace on my lunch break, they got 67 pairs.

I called Shiekh Shoes at the Galleria. They got confirmation from corporate that they will do a raffle. Go by their store to get the code. Good luck.

I'm in Las Colinas and usually hitting up Galleria stores, NW Hwy FL and online.  I haven't been very lucky with pickups but I am also trying to get rid of a lot my collection.  If anyone wants something send me a PM, have tons of stuff, probably 130 pairs of Sneakers. Sizes 12-13
Just moved to Las Colonas a month ago....what you have in a 13?

Has anyone seen the Flyknit Racer 2.0 Multicolors anywhere?

I know the official release date says April 7th, but some stores have already been selling them.

I need to grab a pair this time around.

Back
Top Bottom