Dallas Peeps Back At It

Originally Posted by EMkicks

Anyone know if any spots that got the wht/blk/purple lebron VI?
Available as a QS and ONLY through PYS. Go figure.You're talking about these correct.

355330034.jpg

Yes sir....

Im not much for purchasing shoes online unless I have held them or seen them in person.... Im contemplating on whether I should pull the trigger on these not
eyes.gif

^ those Lebrons are looking nice in that pic...

...for those looking for 1/2 cents...Sneakerhead has them for $250 shipped as of 11AM

xmifd1.jpg

Yes sir....

Im not much for purchasing shoes online unless I have held them or seen them in person.... Im contemplating on whether I should pull the trigger on these not
eyes.gif

It's gonna be pretty hard to see them in person and the heads of the Lebron line are trying not to limit it only to HOH and giving the regular folk achance to buy them at retail. Besides, their similar to running shoe, material wise. Kind of like the 6 family series (athlete). Very airy and a bit lighter inweight. Checkout nikelebron.net for your more Lebron info and drops. Good luck.

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

^ those Lebrons are looking nice in that pic...

...for those looking for 1/2 cents...Sneakerhead has them for $250 shipped as of 11AM

xmifd1.jpg
eek.gif
But damn @ 250. I'm atleast thinking about it..........

Originally Posted by xxDeadstockxx

Akuma, this is Info aka Stephen I am up in the Ft. Worth spot all the time. I was just in there with my wife and doughters coppin stuff.

i will be up there today! pm me when you get a chance.

Yea im surprised thoes 1/2 Cents havent moved, guessing not too much hype behind those. I would love to get em but i just spent my cash on the 50%.

xxDeadstockxx- I been thinking about gettin SF 4 it does look pretty crazy

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

riverx- last time you said you were sitting on a g. and now your broke that you need someone to buy some shoes from you so that you can pay the phone bill? I aint hating just lost now.

:tongue:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

^ because i have a deadbeat dad so im paying mad bills and im about to cop a whip. but its nothing still got loot on deck but what you will
learn is any extra income is good income to help things go along. Adikt why dont you guys start doing custom Fitteds ? thats about the only thing
your missing. id like to see some nice stuff.

and at the end of the day my kick/gear game just about every one in this thread ESP the cats in my age group 16-21.

Originally Posted by T21D

Anyone know if any spots that got the wht/blk/purple lebron VI?
Available as a QS and ONLY through PYS. Go figure.You're talking about these correct.
eek.gif
WORD? Well they were gone quick anyways. Next 50% Imcopping OSUs, and the purples. Maybe a extra all black.

Anyone going out tonight for FAT TUESDAY?

Not sure where I will be...JRThumper?

And ur Liverpool team has a big game tomorrow as do my BLUES in the Champions League

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

^ because i have a deadbeat dad so im paying mad bills and im about to cop a whip. but its nothing still got loot on deck but what you will
learn is any extra income is good income to help things go along. Adikt why dont you guys start doing custom Fitteds ? thats about the only thing
your missing. id like to see some nice stuff.

and at the end of the day my kick/gear game just about every one in this thread ESP the cats in my age group 16-21.

Im 22 so im out of your age group.

Im so pissed, they took my stereo, subs and amp out of my Lac truck
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Today is a bad day

Yea man in the parking lot, funny thing is the police station was like down the street. They where pros tho, no broken windows or dash.
They didnt take my ipod or versace shades tho so at least they left something.

Originally Posted by trublu86

Yea man in the parking lot, funny thing is the police station was like down the street. They where pros tho, no broken windows or dash.
They didnt take my ipod or versace shades tho so at least they left something.

Word. You should never go into or leave work bumping!

^^^I never do. Ive had systems in my cars since i was 16 so i know the rules. You can see right through my windows during the day so they must have peeked inand saw i had a stereo. I should have gotten an alarm by now. Im headin straight to bestbuy tomorrow

^^^ what you mean?? My truck is blue so it stands out and like i said they punched the keyhole and broke nothing else. Looks like professionals to me so impretty sure they where tracking me down, those @@@holes

trublu86 - Things are getting tough out there fam...Ilike to think I live in a decent neighborhood, South Arlington, practically Mansfield...about a month ago my neighbor's Tahoe which was rimmed up wassitting on bricks in the morning...keep your head up fam.

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

trublu86 - Things are getting tough out there fam...I like to think I live in a decent neighborhood, South Arlington, practically Mansfield...about a month ago my neighbor's Tahoe which was rimmed up was sitting on bricks in the morning...keep your head up fam.

I hear you, people are starting to stick up dudes at gas stations just to steal their gas. Its nota big loss i can always replace that as long as i still havemy truck. I feel bad for your neighbor cause im tryig to put rims on my truck. And if i do best believe i will have 5 locks on every single wheel.

Back
Top Bottom