Dallas Peeps Back At It

^ best bet around RD is ebay you will score em.

but duke texas is known for kids hittin licks on systems and what not. to cut that out real quick you get a 2 way alarm tint your windows, and put
locks on your rims you will stop that stuff mad quick.

im about to get a 89 fleetwood here really soon if they still have it in 2 weeks.

and to have a pistol in the stash and lay it down
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

because we all know alot of people hate seeing a young playa having thangs.

SZ 11 i am selling some extra stuff to clear up space.

vivid blue 90s,black and red xx2 , white xx2s , LBJ 3s, midwest 20s. ill hook any one up for 75 a piece ill post pics later. everything is DS.

Will post pics soon but I just copped the Lebron VI LA edition they are sick. Grey Denim?!?!?!?!?!?

And some OG Playoff XII's that we listed as Deadstock but clearly have a few wears. Excellent shape for a sneaker released in 97.

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

SZ 11 i am selling some extra stuff to clear up space.

vivid blue 90s,black and red xx2 , white xx2s , LBJ 3s, midwest 20s. ill hook any one up for 75 a piece ill post pics later. everything is DS.

What colorway LBJ 3s? ive been looking for the navy's.

And change yo sig
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Mannnnnnn when I started this I tell you I feel like I was the only one doing it big on Nike talk representing Dallas. Maybe I was at the time. but now look atwhat we've created. Good times I tell you.

Yo Nuc, I'm trying to organize a huge club party for kixpo people after kixpo at one of our clubs. When can you give me some info so i can organize this abit better. I' trying to make sure we make it a GREAT Day and Night!

BC- i didn't do too much other then hit up Mantus downtown and Dolce on sat. Last night I went to Kona then uptown. nothing special.

This weekend should be off the chain tho.

:tongue: at river's sig.

trublu- i have had my system since about 8 years ago and if i had it stolen from me i think i would massacre anyone that was around me at the time i found out.thats why you have to be a tru texan and carry "heat". hope all is well tho. i have 2 extra amps if you want to get started back on that tho.

21+ summit im down.

Warhawks are due to come in on friday if not monday. hufs are next.

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Mannnnnnn when I started this I tell you I feel like I was the only one doing it big on Nike talk representing Dallas. Maybe I was at the time. but now look at what we've created. Good times I tell you.

Yo Nuc, I'm trying to organize a huge club party for kixpo people after kixpo at one of our clubs. When can you give me some info so i can organize this a bit better. I' trying to make sure we make it a GREAT Day and Night!

BC- i didn't do too much other then hit up Mantus downtown and Dolce on sat. Last night I went to Kona then uptown. nothing special.

:tongue: at river's sig.

trublu- i have had my system since about 8 years ago and if i had it stolen from me i think i would massacre anyone that was around me at the time i found out. thats why you have to be a tru texan and carry "heat". hope all is well tho. i have 2 extra amps if you want to get started back on that tho.

21+ summit im down.

Warhawks are due to come in on friday if not monday. hufs are next.
Check your PM

Young- That sig ain't going to flow. I'm currently in the works on it. give me till saturday. Its going to be fly. And its going to be a legit team.

and river- hahahaha

I had that long paragraph and no response. suckas

but i am the true king of dallas.
In regards to what exactly?

Mannnnnnn when I started this I tell you I feel like I was the only one doing it big on Nike talk representing Dallas. Maybe I was at the time. but now look at what we've created. Good times I tell you.

Yo Nuc, I'm trying to organize a huge club party for kixpo people after kixpo at one of our clubs. When can you give me some info so i can organize this a bit better. I' trying to make sure we make it a GREAT Day and Night!

What's going on this weekend?

Young- That sig ain't going to flow. I'm currently in the works on it. give me till saturday. Its going to be fly. And its going to be a legit team.

and river- hahahaha

I had that long paragraph and no response. suckas
OK dallas fate rest on your shoulders.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

but i am the true king of dallas.
In regards to what exactly?

What's going on this weekend?
right when I said I was gon' take it easy this weekend
laugh.gif

JRThumper85 wrote:

trublu- i have had my system since about 8 years ago and if i had it stolen from me i think i would massacre anyone that was around me at the time i found out. thats why you have to be a tru texan and carry "heat". hope all is well tho. i have 2 extra amps if you want to get started back on that tho.

No thanks man if anything ill just get my alarm and a screen for the head. What model amps are they??

sorry bout your theft trublu. that really sucks when you can't have nice things, people wanna steal instead of getting their own.

i'm hyped to see the sig you're working on thump!

the only thing to learn is that if you want nice stuff go ahead cause if someones else wants it bad enough then they will get it. no need to worry about iteveryday, i've had so much stuff stolen in my life.

Im not as upset anymore as i was yesterday. I had that system for a while now so at least it wasnt brand new stuff

DANG now the pressure is on... wowzas...HAHA

BC - we won 1-0 just like yall. But we are better.

RWF & Milkshake - Just let me know where your trying to go... atleast what day of the week.

Da shoe, k20 & Young - whats with all the pressure bros. haha

Tru - one is a rockford fos. and not sure about the other one. bro in law is trying to sell his subs and amp too tho.

Nuc - PMed back.

What would truly help is if yall threw some ideas at me. other then that im working on what i can create so dont hate bc ive been working on it for a while andhave been trying to get a team going.

needing some sbs after the hufs

Back
Top Bottom