Dallas Peeps Back At It

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Hope Everyone Had A Good Weekend.

Nuc - I was under the weather a bit this weekend. AKA Hung Over to Death. I will hit you up this week about that event cordination.

K20 - Can you pic us/me? Also where did you end up getting those?

Young - the pics did not come out that well. Uhhhh resend?

Where is boardroom?

I want those Air Yeezy Hyperdunks!!!!!
10-4

Originally Posted by NUCLEUS ONE

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Hope Everyone Had A Good Weekend.

Nuc - I was under the weather a bit this weekend. AKA Hung Over to Death. I will hit you up this week about that event cordination.

K20 - Can you pic us/me? Also where did you end up getting those?

Young - the pics did not come out that well. Uhhhh resend?

Where is boardroom?

I want those Air Yeezy Hyperdunks!!!!!
10-4
Roger that.

BC - PMed

Young - PMed

K20 - PMed

oh and guess what?

WARHAWKS ARE IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! $%#+* are bad son!!!!! Ain't flossin till kixpo, maybe!

Nice to see Adikt getting some much deserved attention, check the Nike retro forum.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What's up Darren?

didn't get the PM thump! i'll post the pics when i get them, should be end of the week.

Nice vivids i would take em if i had the money. Im gonna be unloading some stuff soon. Mostly Jordans so ill post pics here first.

My rep is in sales meetings in Miami this week and I haven't been able to get a hold of him yet. To be honest, I'm a little nervous. Hopefully he canwork his magic though.

TRU and MTH - list us or photo us. I'm looking to buy some items.

Pics on the hawks will take a bit seeing as my comp it still down.

Originally Posted by MHT214

Anyone copp the 1/2 cent's yet?
I was able to place an order for a 10.5 off of shoetrends today...got my confirmation and all...haven't been really keeping up on this releasesince I wasn't planning on buying but I think it was said that they run 1/2 size big...if so, I might have to get rid of them...

i posted a link yesterday on the (1/2 cent thread) that the adikt website had under hoonie blog that showed upcoming releases for 09 and DAMN there showingthose pics alot of love!!!.. theshoegame.com has them on there site and so does sneakerfiles.com.

and oh yea, your nike rep. should be able to cook somethin up.i have faith...i just want them right now....lol

NT clubbers,

any of you goons 21+ like goin out to get thowed n pull some hynas then get at me!

I'm all up and down Greenville, main st, Sting, it don't matter!

Originally Posted by majik214

NT clubbers,

any of you goons 21+ like goin out to get thowed n pull some hynas then get at me!

I'm all up and down Greenville, main st, Sting, it don't matter!
lol

I would love to club hop wit' dudes...did it once and ended up havin' to leave cuz they fought. It was entertaining to say the least....

anybody in here where supras??..i slo got a few jordans i wanna sell from the cdp's..such as the 20,19...lmk!!!

Back
Top Bottom