Dallas Peeps Back At It

roy williams aint worth of #%#@...and ya can foget us signing another big receiver, we took a 9 million cap hit....we are paying him to not play for us,Terrell Owens created all the opportunities for everyone else on this team.

2ytqlfn.jpg

Originally Posted by NUCLEUS ONE

What's this about Dallas cutting T.O.?

Click here.

well you knew it was comin fam! its the jerry jones program and no one (even T.O.) will dictate how the cowboys are portrayed unless u winnin superbowls!unlike other franchises in the NFL, this one won't tolerate constant whinning when attempting to build around a newly annointed qb!

Losing TO and Roy are probably for the best...

Now I wish we could sign Anquan Boldin but I dont think we are going to have the cap room b/c of still having to pay TO and we only gained $1 million in caproom by releasing Roy since we signed him to a $25 million deal and guaranteed almost half of it...
embarassed.gif

da shoekid - pic me on your sales

Nuc - I'll text you to start preparing for the event

Maverick - Got to love'em. Come through in big games but lose the little ones. haha

Cowboys - TO had to Go. We will miss you, but we have Williams. A Phenom. Saftey Williams, you should of retired a cowboy. Brian Urlacher come to Dallas likeyou want to buddy

Originally Posted by bc60997

Losing TO and Roy are probably for the best...

Now I wish we could sign Anquan Boldin but I dont think we are going to have the cap room b/c of still having to pay TO and we only gained $1 million in cap room by releasing Roy since we signed him to a $25 million deal and guaranteed almost half of it...
embarassed.gif
Prolly not on Bouldin. According to reports, Kurt Warner agreed to re-up only if they keep Bouldin.

oh does anybody know if footaction or footlocker getting 1/2 cents??

any updates on the 1/2 cents darren?????.....lmk

Never even heard of that place but that sucks major!

Anyone know what they had recently?

Site update please. For Dallas and Austin if possible

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

da shoekid - pic me on your sales

Nuc - I'll text you to start preparing for the event

Maverick - Got to love'em. Come through in big games but lose the little ones. haha

Cowboys - TO had to Go. We will miss you, but we have Williams. A Phenom. Saftey Williams, you should of retired a cowboy. Brian Urlacher come to Dallas like you want to buddy
10-4, let me know what's what.

like i said they didnt really have good %*@..they just open the store not to long ago so they really didnt have nothin special..they where coming upthough...they just recently got the penny 3 .

Don't know if you guys saw the post in the Nike forum but it looks like a lot of Ross Stores have the Zoom BB1 for 39.99...

In assorted colors- red, royal blue, carolina blue-all with white

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

trublu86 - send me pics of any 10.5's you got for sale...got a cancellation email from Shoetrends...oh well.

Ill send you pics when i get a chance i been busy lately.

YoungSole- Same thing

hang it up or burn it...lol..igot a few kicks i wanna sell too...been real busy too..i post pics soon..iwhat i can do is tell ya what i do have for sale...

nuc- whats good with kixpo??...im willing to help...lmk...

ok holla at me. who wants to help me sell these dunks? I need to get rid of them so I can cop some other stuff.

Back
Top Bottom