Dallas Peeps Back At It

^
and you call yourself a sneakerhead?..they are these.
air-jordan-11-xi-retro-low-wmns-white-citrus-4.jpg

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

^
and you call yourself a sneakerhead?..they are these.
air-jordan-11-xi-retro-low-wmns-white-citrus-4.jpg
Seriously...keep your childish smart comments to yourself. I'm pretty sure you don't know every little thing about Marion Barber neither.
My bad for being out of the loop on these.....and obviously for good reason, those are trash.

JRThumper85- I heard Foamposite Lite "Kryptonates" are a HOH only exclusive so thats a no go for us once again.

Deadstock- I havent seen the 3m Vs yet thanks for the pic. I think im still passin on the pack tho.

WickedxCL- I might be interested in season passes. I had some last year but only went like 4 times? Info please.

RiverxBear- Stop all the internet trash talk. I know nothin bout you but u talkin bout mad money, dimes, and whips (new skyline?). I call ducktales on mostbut i wouldnt know. And river bear and youngsole teamin up?
nerd.gif
indifferent.gif

O and dont get a 350. I used to work at Nissan. Once youre warranty expires and your suspension fails, youre done.

DallasSneakerHead- welcome back.

I'm getting tired of hearing yall flirt (trash talk) each other. Don't try and get me in on this either. Just drop it bc in the end its all talk. Letstalk about Kicks, Partying, and everything else that makes us Happy. Geez. How about yall just exchange numbers and go from there and leave the truesneakerheads to talk.

It seems like one can even drop a yo momma joke in here without someone getting REAL on a bro. Yall need to ease up and occasionally take a joke. tisk tisk.

Yo Deadstock where did you get that pic? They look fresh. I might just have to pony up the $$ and cop them both to myself.

trublu86 - I just gotta show my Cali I.D. and I get thatprice...I work close to Six Flags so just let me know so we can meet up there...

JRThumper85 - and for the people who might notvisit the JB thread often...this pic was posted today...

91avd3.jpg

WOW, this thread is pure comedy. Seriously though, its just the internet guys. Relax. Here is some shoes to calm everyone down.....

wicked - WoooW thats for that pic. and i don't visit that thread but is not my type off fabric. I'll start peeping it. good looking out tho. You madeyourself useful.

Iron - when did you cop those and what size so i can buy them off you. the dunks

Well i bought the dunks in 2004 and they are not for sale. Size 12 BTW. I have been following this thread for almost 3 years but just didnt post. I mainly postover on ISS. Recently ive been watching alot of the childish drama unfold and seeing somone mention my name but decided to take the positive route and startposting over here.

Just to catch everyone up im a huge fan of the Nike Air 180 and have probably one of the best collections out there. There are a few people that have a bettercollection of 180's but not many.

This is an old pic that I took but its still a goodie. I dont have my Sole Collector 180's, a couple of ID's or my Nom De Guerre 180 in here

That is top 2 illest collections i've seen of 180s. Mad props to ya iron. Digging the orange ones. never seen those.

and ignore the drama.

^ check my previous posts on here fam, always providing info for the DFW heads...

iron4jones1 - nice collection...not a bigfan of Air Max's but I did have a pair of 180's which I regret giving away to my bro...it was these...they were very comfy shoes...

npkzf5.jpg

Originally Posted by iron4jones1

Well i bought the dunks in 2004 and they are not for sale. Size 12 BTW. I have been following this thread for almost 3 years but just didnt post. I mainly post over on ISS. Recently ive been watching alot of the childish drama unfold and seeing somone mention my name but decided to take the positive route and start posting over here.

Just to catch everyone up im a huge fan of the Nike Air 180 and have probably one of the best collections out there. There are a few people that have a better collection of 180's but not many.

This is an old pic that I took but its still a goodie. I dont have my Sole Collector 180's, a couple of ID's or my Nom De Guerre 180 in here

F, remember to come down the Fri evening Sneaksup3 for a pre-party event, I gonna hit up D and send some flyers.

T21D - let me know when you come down. or where the flyers are going to be so i can pass them out when i go out.

Wicked - great stuff. love those kicks too. i hate when i was younger and gave shoes away. now I'm all like
eyes.gif

Iron4jones1- nice 180 collection

WickedxCL- ill let you know if i do decide to get passes.

On another note are those 3M Vs gonna be the same material as the greenbean Vs??

Originally Posted by iron4jones1

decided to take the positive route and start posting over here.
I love Dallas, and I know you guys have some great stuff, but i agree this thread needs some direction. Nice collection of 180s
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom