Dallas Peeps Back At It

Hey guys, sorry for not making a new threadoing but I'm going out on a limb and assuming someone can help me. I've been looking for a job and I've been thinking about applying at my local Nike Store or factory store in the Dallas TX area. They're all good stores but I've narrowed my reasoning down to one thing, would this make me able to access the employee store in Oregon? Because I will be willing to vacation out there just to shop in that store. If not then I might as well work at house of hoops. If you know anything please let me know. Thanks.

You will spend more money on air, hotels and other travel expenses then you would save by shopping at the employee store. If that's your main motivation for working at the Nike Dallas store....work somewhere else.

Today. Anyone falling through?

Man I thought the 12 lows as a whole were referred to as Palmers. Oh well....Good luck find them ugly shoes.

why did adikt fail?

The market in Dallas (which is sadly 90% Jordans). I thought Adikt was a great shop but Dallas has a very small market for non-Jordans, especially runners. This is why PEG didn't last as well.

I remember Darren telling me about the problems he had with adidas as well due to the originals store they had at Northpark at the time. If I remember correctly, the adidas rep wouldn't give Adikt access to the more limited releases.

I thought he did a great job with the shop but its impossible to thrive off of one brand.

Good to see Centre and Epocha are starting to take strides in bringing runners to our market. It sucks to hear about dodgey releases like the AM90 corks this weekend though.

The market in Dallas (which is sadly 90% Jordans). I thought Adikt was a great shop but Dallas has a very small market for non-Jordans, especially runners. This is why PEG didn't last as well.

I remember Darren telling me about the problems he had with adidas as well due to the originals store they had at Northpark at the time. If I remember correctly, the adidas rep wouldn't give Adikt access to the more limited releases.

I thought he did a great job with the shop but its impossible to thrive off of one brand.

Good to see Centre and Epocha are starting to take strides in bringing runners to our market. It sucks to hear about dodgey releases like the AM90 corks this weekend though.

I would agree with this. Centre has expanded their Nike stock and soon will be carrying Jordans. What I like about them is they try to move older stock with nice discounts.

Does anyone in dfw like anything other than jordans?

Looks like there's three of us. I'm honestly shocked when I see posts pop up in this thread that don't relate to which stores will have Saturday's Jordan release.

Last edited:
Can we get this dfw thread poppin like other threads its boring in here chillout on jordan talk so much 817 214 972 682 is bigger than just retro jays where the lebron dunks sb kd trainers adidas nb under armour dudes at?

Can we get this dfw thread poppin like other threads its boring in here chillout on jordan talk so much 817 214 972 682 is bigger than just retro jays where the lebron dunks sb kd trainers adidas nb under armour dudes at?

Agreed. It would definitely be a fresh change of pace.
I think most people that used to be active in here around '06 have probably given up on the thread unfortunately.

I mainly stick to Asics, NB, Adidas and Nike runners.

It's great to see I don't have to buy online only these days. Centre has been getting better each year and I'm hoping Epocha is here to stay as well. I'm looking forward to their 1 year anniversary.

Back
Top Bottom