Dallas Peeps Back At It

How fast do countdown packs go in Dallas? Does it require waking up early and standing in lines?

The popular packs sell out usually in the morning or early morning releases so ull have to stand in line

Got too drunk last night and forgot about the pack, but I still have 2 of the only one that matters (DMP). Did these sell out everywhere already??

Looking to sell the Hare VII's from the pack ASAP...size 10.5...FYI, they do do run a lil big, so any size 11 peeps might fit into them...special price toall the DFW sneakerheads, $180 pickup...shoes are located in Arlington...you can Email me at [email protected]. I will be checking my email all weekend...come Monday, they will be going up on the SellForum...Thanks

i don't know man, it use to be pretty popular. but besides that, who all from the DFW area wants to carpool to KIXPO?

Originally Posted by K20Lee

i don't know man, it use to be pretty popular. but besides that, who all from the DFW area wants to carpool to KIXPO?

ill be down if i get some bread by then....but i doubt you guys will come to my neighborhood...

where you at? me and some guys are thinking bout taking our heat down to showcase.

i stay in oak cliff....by Clarendon and Hampton.......i dont know if im going, i dont have a job right now and if i see stuff i like i wont think twice aboutit.

Anyone been to grapevine mills nike outlet/factory store lately?
im gonna be around the area thursday i wanna know if its worth the stop

i stay in oak cliff....by Clarendon and Hampton.......i dont know if im going, i dont have a job right now and if i see stuff i like i wont think twice about it.
man i remember clarendon!!! Clarendon on sunday was the place to be! I used to post up by that snow cone place and by the car wash it was crazy!! But its dead now stupid cops
mad.gif
My boy used to live right on clarendon andhe was always throwin partys

no man, the gvine mills nike store SUCKS! i was there about two weeks ago and all they had was wht/univ blue low V's.

Grapevine Mills sucks they never have nothin good. last time i went they a whole bunch Cactus Foams thats about it

To the guy looking for the Gel Lyte IIIs, Foot Locker in Northpark has about 4-5 different colorways.

And does anyone know of any stores that will be getting the Infrared 90s? I'm hoping Footaction in Redbird gets em.

Also, to the people who are down to carpool to Kixpo, get at me. I wanna bum a ride. I've never met any Dallas NTers, so I plan on attending. I stay in OakCliff.

Originally Posted by trublu86

Grapevine Mills sucks they never have nothin good. last time i went they a whole bunch Cactus Foams thats about it

I'm willing to bet it dosen't suck as bad as the Allen Outlet Nike factory store....Place is trash! But I did scoop some AJ 22's in kids sizefor my little bro for the L-O.

Any dudes in the DFW area that wear sz. 10,10.5-11.....holla at me to do business.

The Gvine Mills outlet has hits and misses one day I went and they had 3 dif colors of AM95's for the low

Back
Top Bottom