Dallas Peeps Back At It

this question was probably answered a couple of times already but this is my first time being back home in over a yr...where is the best place to get somesb's in the dfw...in particular the ones droppin in august

Originally Posted by YoungSole93

Nope, blk/blk were fsr at footaction sunday.

Footaction at what mall? and how much?

I think the all black's are
pimp.gif

over here in austin they got usa and blacked out HD FSR.... plus white red 23s, aquas, packs, everything i was like *#%?!! but they aint got much of elseexcept soldier 1s and kobe 3s... i picked up vivid blue am 90s for 45 and LBJ Vs navy for 55!! thanks to my atx people!

So any new news on the infared am90s dropping?? rumored date is august 8th anyone know info

Originally Posted by trublu86

So any new news on the infared am90s dropping?? rumored date is august 8th anyone know info
Motive 807 in ATX dropped'em yesterday as well as Questloves. ALL gone within the hour.

[table][tr][td][/td] [td]
Originally Posted by trublu86

Motive 807 in ATX dropped'em yesterday as well as Questloves. ALL gone within the hour.
[/td] [/tr][/table]
Wow gotta start keepin watch on them!!!

In other news i just got a PS3 people from dallas area PM yall gamer IDs!!!

Currently playing COD 4 and GTA 4

im tru_blu_86 if yall wanna add me!

PS3 Tag: MrGuapo214

I play COD4

You fools add me if you wanna get murked.

Also, any news on the AM 90s? I'm fiending for a pair, I called Big Mikes and DK and they're both playing the "I don't know" card on me.

Right here!!! i got a ps3 hit me up i got live 08 and GTA 4... shaolin_soulja93

Gotcha added youngsole

PS3 i have GTA4 and COD4 aswell. PSN: Jrgone
Cool man ill add u

PS3 Tag: MrGuapo214

I play COD4

You fools add me if you wanna get murked.

Also, any news on the AM 90s? I'm fiending for a pair, I called Big Mikes and DK and they're both playing the "I don't know" card on me.

COD 4 is pretty tough online but ill add u and see how good u are, and no news that ive heard of but keep on the look out for em this weekend

Back
Top Bottom