Dallas Peeps Back At It

Originally Posted by K20Lee

true, but IMO they won't sell great at first there because of the type of person @ NP. the majority doesn't collect kicks around there, but once word got out, they would go fast with all of us runnin up to cop.

just keep it on the low so we can cop!

Yo Zach tell ur boy ill have his kicks shipped out tuesday priority

Finally this board movin a little bit!!!

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

I JUST COPPED THE SILVER SUPRAS AND NOW IM WAITIN TO COPP THE RED SUPRA SKYTOPS!!!!!!!!

WHY ARE YOU TYPING IN ALL CAPS?!
laugh.gif

J/k bro...but what's poppin dallas? I stay in Plano so if you looking to do business let me no! I wear sz 11 and 11.5. I only wear jordans! so don'task me about air max, barkley's or pippens!

^ holla at me i keep it 100 percent some of these local NT dont know how to do business and are soft shoot me a pm. do it that way so i dont have to air anyoneout.

Originally Posted by na penny 89

^ holla at me i keep it 100 percent some of these local NT dont know how to do business and are soft shoot me a pm. do it that way so i dont have to air anyone out.
I sent you a personal message bro!

Originally Posted by OsoTx23

I JUST COPPED THE SILVER SUPRAS AND NOW IM WAITIN TO COPP THE RED SUPRA SKYTOPS!!!!!!!!

laugh.gif

J/k bro...but what's poppin dallas? I stay in Plano so if you looking to do business let me no! I wear sz 11 and 11.5. I only wear jordans! so don't ask me about air max, barkley's or pippens!
yo i got a ds pair of the ajf12 fusions size 11.5 lmk..im sellin them for 110 obo!!!!!..pm me!!!!!

laugh.gif

J/k bro...but what's poppin dallas? I stay in Plano so if you looking to do business let me no! I wear sz 11 and 11.5. I only wear jordans! so don't ask me about air max, barkley's or pippens!
yo i got a ds pair of the ajf12 fusions size 11.5 lmk..im sellin them for 110 obo!!!!!..pm me!!!!!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by YoungSole93

laugh.gif

eek.gif
yo ,yungsole why your 15 yr. old self always gotta critize someone post!!!!!!...

laugh.gif

damn i like those fusions!!!! But I'm trying to sell a lot right now so I can get a car. But thanks for the offer!

laugh.gif

Yo man i got some stuff sellin rightt now mostly sz11 check out the B/S forum. ill probably bring some other shoes out too

Welcome to NT

Originally Posted by trublu86

Yo Zach tell ur boy ill have his kicks shipped out tuesday priority

Finally this board movin a little bit!!!

Aight sounds good, just hit me w/ that transaction number so I can keep him updated on when there getting to his crib.

laugh.gif

eek.gif
yo ,yungsole why your 15 yr. old self always gotta critize someone post!!!!!!...

Bro you swear that matters... mr.im trying to sell some BS +!! fusions so you can get your bread up to get your chilis & wanting me to help you out, andyou can't even take a LIL sarcasm? NO MA'M!!!

laugh.gif

eek.gif

Bro you swear that matters... mr.im trying to sell some BS +!! fusions so you can get your bread up to get your chilis & wanting me to help you out, and you can't even take a LIL sarcasm? NO MA'M!!!

laugh.gif

fusions are very wack indeed. once i take care of a few things ill be done untill next year when i cop all older retros that i need.

laugh.gif

eek.gif

Bro you swear that matters... mr.im trying to sell some BS +!! fusions so you can get your bread up to get your chilis & wanting me to help you out, and you can't even take a LIL sarcasm? NO MA'M!!!

yo, i know fusions are wack, i was given those and your right im tryna sell them to get some otha kicks i want!!!!!!

i'm gonna hit up adikt this saturday, anyone wanna go with? my girl collects dunny's and i saw they carry them so it gives me an excuse to go!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

so its settled im right....lol
NOT REALLY!!!!!!!!...yo what kinda kicks you collect??..since you wanna be mr. tough guy in NT!!!

He collects.............Lebron's
laugh.gif
(no hate)

Hey hey, what's wrong with LeBrons. The kid has taste
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom