Dallas Peeps Back At It

I'm not sure if cats just dont know what i'm talking about or what, but I called the FA's in Hulen, Parks, Irving, and Town East for the Foams, andall of them replied "no" and one saying "whats that"....lol

Originally Posted by Clientele Supreme

Spoke with the manager, I think, the FA in parks and he said that the Foams weren't on the manifest.
Just got back from FA and was told that they didn't receive anything...he did say that a "direct ship" was possible...but itain't looking too good...in better news, they did just recieve a "direct shipment" that included the Laker Six Rings, Laker AJ I's in bothblack & white CW...the white ones, didn't look too bad...

^^ yo are you serious??.....people that be working there be acting madd stupid...they should have a law where in order to work at a sneaker store you gottaknow sneakers and not just jordans but everything.damn people dont even know what we mean when we say foamposite..i went last week and i asked some lame catwhen ya getting the eggplant foamposite , he had the balls and to go show me some eggplant flightposites...i was @@# those aint foamposites......*$+! pisses meofff...........real talk..ima call right now to see whats going on..they should know by know if they are getting them or not.2 days left and they dont know +#%...

^
I spoke with the Manager fam...he knew what I was talking about...UPS just attempted to delivery my foams to my pad today but a sig was required...hopefully Ihave time to pick them up at the UPS...I'll post pics once I get them...they are size 10 and I need to trade them for a 10.5 preferably here in DFW

wow thats disappointing news. Either they dont know whats going or they being shady with the release. Well i still have nike.com and ebay
sick.gif

naw homey FA isnt getting them, spoke with 4 dif FA's today, they not getting them....but then again they cant tell a foam from a flight...so maybe justgoing up there just to make sure is the best bet....

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

^^^so do you know if FA is getting them??..what did he say???
at this point, no...I guess they will be more limited than what people in the "official thread" made them out to be...

Originally Posted by bc60997

how many are you going to copp trublu and who ever is going on thurs.??

I am probably looking to cop 2 pairs...I do not think I will roll up there early I might show up around 30 minutes before they open praying that people aren't forming a line. However that could be the wrong way to go about it...
Seriously, a line? But you never know I've been over seas to ISS and here are plenty of D-town Hypebeast over there.

Originally Posted by YoungSole93

Originally Posted by bc60997

how many are you going to copp trublu and who ever is going on thurs.??

I am probably looking to cop 2 pairs...I do not think I will roll up there early I might show up around 30 minutes before they open praying that people aren't forming a line. However that could be the wrong way to go about it...
Seriously, a line? But you never know I've been over seas to ISS and here are plenty of D-town Hypebeast over there.

Where are purp flights at?

lmao, i've only met MAYBE three cats that worked at a shoe spot that remotely know what the hell they are talking about. if we all worked at a spot,it'd be flooded with info, dudes be callin/comin up all the time feedin off it! BET ON THAT %!#+!!!

well here are the pics fellas...picked them up tonight from UPS...they are size 10 and I am looking to trade for some size 10.5...hit me up...sorry for thecrappy pics...

33wwglw.jpg

2q1hyip.jpg

14e6n3n.jpg

makes me want some grape jelly! those are some sexy shoes, but i just can't swing my decision either way.

I would get em I mean you can't regret buying a shoe worth the money! Plus the Orlando fitted to match is bananas if you can find it, now.

Any word on whether DK ,B Mike's or anyone else is gonna have these? I dont live in Dallas anymore yall help a dude out!

if DK got them which i doubt will happen, it wouldn't be till a week later or so. plus i guarantee they have no idea what the shoe is. i've never beento big mikes so i don't know.

Back
Top Bottom