Dallas Peeps Back At It

Originally Posted by K20Lee

makes me want some grape jelly! those are some sexy shoes, but i just can't swing my decision either way.
it's a win-win situation Lee...if you somehow regret it in the future, which you won't, you can always cash in on Ebay...very nice lookingshoe...this is my first non Jordan purchase in quite some time...

dashoekid21- selling them isn't anoption right now...I really like these, so I am just trying to trade for a 10.5 right now...

Originally Posted by trublu86

Nike.com 11:30 central tonight i heard is the release time

That's interesting, highly unlikely though. But who knows?

Originally Posted by bc60997

There is no chance this will hit NDC before 2.30 am central time...

frown.gif
Just spoke to a Nike Rep and he said the same thing. 4:30 amFTL.......

First off.. these foams are pricey. These *##@ better not only look good on me but they better do the walking for me. haha. Most of these places like FA FL ,etc they either don't know or aren't telling. I mean would you say something know you knew your homies were going to want these but you have 15 pllasking you about them?.... NO! Yall just spread out and help each other out and get these kicks. Truthfully if someone can get their hands on a pair of 10s or10.5s please copp for me. I'm good for the cash.

K20 show me the pic of the Kanye's you speak of please.

Also i might be getting the warhawks for $165 if anyone knows of a cheaper price someplace.

And where to get some decent MF Dooms and Dinos.

Actually if yall stumble onto any dunks or air maxs please , please let me know. thats my style.

Anyone down to roll to H-Town for a day or something? or even Austin? I'm getting tired of shoe shopping online. All my boys at NY are also tired ofsending me kicks.

Holler at cha boyie!

See told ya it wouldn't be before 2.30 and honestly I think it will be more around 4-4.30 central time...

The waiting continues!

Anybody else get lucky off of Nike.com? I was able to get my size 10.5 from them...so as soon as I get them in, my size 10 is up for grabs...K20Lee has got first dibs...

man i was refreshing like crazy trying to get a pair...my order just wouldnt go through...man i am tight about that. If K20Lee doesnt get them I will...damni'm tight....

just got off the phone with customer service, she tells me that they cant take Quickstrike orders over the phone....it aint looking to good for me....lol.

I stayed up until about 5.30 AM waiting for NDC to post them like they like to do in the middle of the night. Then I woke up around 10 and checked my computeraround 10.30 AM to see if they had been posted. Went and ran a couple errands got back a little after noon and what do I see SOLD OUT....

Im pretty impressed with how they snuck this one around me
laugh.gif

got my size 10.5 too!!!!!!!!..i was up all night till 5..went asleep woke up at 12:30 or so and some dude posted a link and got my pair..it was like it wasmeant to be...lol.....finna go hoop now after 6 hrs. of sleep.

^
yeah, I was able to get it from that link they posted on the official thread too...didn't try last night, cause I gotta be at work at 8AM...woke up around5:30am and checked NT and saw that they didn't release over night...got in to work and been refreshing all morning...lol...I guess it paid off...

Back
Top Bottom