Dallas Peeps Back At It

Adikt dont care about none of us or the dallas streets. The guy who runs it comes from a wealthy family so it dont matter to him it just so happens he likesthe same stuff we do. ive been bugging him about some posites shoes , and other random nikes but gave up on the shop about a year ago when a guy named farriscame off real slick to me for no reason. like im privileged to be in adikt buying an Alife shirt that he didnt want to go look in the back for.

Big Mike's is the TRUTH. RIP to Mike, hated to hear the news. HIs fam and friends are in my prayers.
Big ups to Akuma for keeping it one ten each time I step in the FW store, sharing inside knowledge, and helping a working man during these trying economictimes.
I hope the Big Mike's stores play a big part in KIXPO 09. Help me out T.
Dead Stock x KIXPO aproached each sneaker spot the same last year. No stone was left unturned. Those that wanted to rep did. It's sad when stores in Austinand San Antonio are willing to travel to rep and sell, and so-called flagship stores in Dallas won't talk to us.

^^^^How was you're trip Juan. Hope all went well and you DIDN't take any of my L.A. tips
tongue.gif
. Just got back from sin city and was pretty much uneventful.

I've only been to ADIKT once and the whole time I was there dude didn't even ask if I needed help, he just stood there listing to the clipse. BTW thewhole atmosphere is not to my liking. That part of time is notoriously...... you know, romo.

Originally Posted by T21D

^^^^How was you're trip Juan. Hope all went well and you DIDN't take any of my L.A. tips
tongue.gif
. Just got back from sin city and was pretty much uneventful.
My trip out west was lovely, minus the rain and the fact Margarito got clobbered. It's all good, Mosley's a good boxer.
I did the exact opposite of what you advised:
I skipped Pink's and In and Out burger.
I didn't named drop T21D and get kicked out of any store.
roll.gif

I'm going to be the first store in dallas whos office is out the trunk of the car. Anyone down?

Hahahaha just kidding. Well does anyone know if Big Mikes is temporarly closed or anything? I want to go there this weekend like i said if anyone's down toroll with......

And the 1/2 Penny's aren't on my list. So no help from me thats fo sho

im def. copping the 1/2 cents!!!.....and big mikes should be open..im down to go..i just wanna see what they got.

Yeah I'm just trying to peep what all they have. If your down to go on Sat that cool. Where to meet to ride out tho? And this ain't no date. No ****.K20 you rolling out or what?

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Yeah I'm just trying to peep what all they have. If your down to go on Sat that cool. Where to meet to ride out tho? And this ain't no date. No ****. K20 you rolling out or what?
Another meet up?
laugh.gif

we meet up there.. i live like 5 min. away...and yea i dont play like that kid...its all about the sneakers..

to be true all they got is jordans, and af1..they got gear but not like adikt..they dont carry stussy,10 deep, the hundreds..etc...all there gear is like xxltoo...i dont roc baggy clothes no more that was my HS year.

what time sat? i'm down to see what they got. won't be buying anything unless i can't do without it.

Never been to Big Mike's do they carry older Jordans like consignment or just new releases?

Just curious....can anyone give me a price check on LBJ II's SVSM White (Home) in a size 10-12

AND...What is the price difference from the Home (White) to the Away (Green)?

Any help is appreciated...

I have a few numbers in my head I just want to know if I am crazy or not!

Damn what happen to Big Mike? That was a spot I always wanted to hit up but wasn't sure if the drive was worth it.

Originally Posted by bc60997

Just curious....can anyone give me a price check on LBJ II's SVSM White (Home) in a size 10-12

AND...What is the price difference from the Home (White) to the Away (Green)?

Any help is appreciated...

I have a few numbers in my head I just want to know if I am crazy or not!

The whites can range anwhere from 4 to 6, while greens go anywhere from 5 to 7.

Originally Posted by MHT214

Who is charge/command of Kixpo in Dallas?

deadstock runs it. what up kdub, nucleus one and dfw fam! appreciate the props. me and t are focused on expanding the clothing and sneaks that only seem tocater to the jordan demographic. dashoekid21 said aloud what i've always been thinkin; baggy clothes are less and less the trend so we are working hard tochange and welcome in fresh ideas and new direction.

I was jk with you dashoekid. I'm not really sure where big mikes really is. Can you hit me up with directions?

Also is $185 too much for those Air Max Nike Warhawks? Thats with shipping.

Also BC6097 how do you set up a signature type thing like yours? I needs that.

All of u people who talk crap about ADIKT mite as well quit. The people who work there don't have 2 be nice 2 you or even be into shoes as much as you are.They're cool dudes, u can't get mad cuz dude didn't wanna check in the back for a shirt, if its not in the front 9.9./10 times its just not there.Dudes don't wanna sit around and talk about shoes all day. You think people who work at McDonalds wanna talk about burgers all day? So when u go there andthe dudes aren't hype jus cuz u kno a lil bit about shoes or have a dope pair on don't feel played or anything just remember they have lives outside ofwork, you think they're jerks and they probably think ur lame. So when u go there jus cop kicks and don't worry about if the dudes wanna talk 2 u or ifthey care about culture.

Originally Posted by siemprefresco14

All of u people who talk crap about ADIKT mite as well quit. The people who work there don't have 2 be nice 2 you or even be into shoes as much as you are. They're cool dudes, u can't get mad cuz dude didn't wanna check in the back for a shirt, if its not in the front 9.9./10 times its just not there. Dudes don't wanna sit around and talk about shoes all day. You think people who work at McDonalds wanna talk about burgers all day? So when u go there and the dudes aren't hype jus cuz u kno a lil bit about shoes or have a dope pair on don't feel played or anything just remember they have lives outside of work, you think they're jerks and they probably think ur lame. So when u go there jus cop kicks and don't worry about if the dudes wanna talk 2 u or if they care about culture.
Salty? Work there? It's ok.

Originally Posted by akuma471

Originally Posted by MHT214

Who is charge/command of Kixpo in Dallas?

deadstock runs it. what up kdub, nucleus one and dfw fam! appreciate the props. me and t are focused on expanding the clothing and sneaks that only seem to cater to the jordan demographic. dashoekid21 said aloud what i've always been thinkin; baggy clothes are less and less the trend so we are working hard to change and welcome in fresh ideas and new direction.
Cool. Them dudes are mad cool. I bought some Air Max Sensation aka C.Webb's from them at SneakUp 2 in SA last year, i think they were sayingthey were from the 'Cliff too....anyway, i ask because; i wanted to know if there was a Kixpo 09'?

^^^ na I'm not salty, its just that people think they deserved 2 be talked 2 just because they're in some dudes store buying clothes/kicks. People atthat store aren't there 2 make u feel good about your purchase or anything so jus fall back and do what you went there for

Back
Top Bottom