Dallas police woman breaks into home of young man and shoots him to death Update: GUILTY of murder

Thats wheres she probably gonna hide after they give her a innocent plea. The sticks of Texas is no mans land. Bunch of inbreeds live there.

The only thing I can think of was doing it for her own safety (which I don’t care about)

But again, regular people don’t get that kind of treatment.

The only thing I can think of was doing it for her own safety (which I don’t care about)

But again, regular people don’t get that kind of treatment.

They should've denied any type of bond or place a higher bond.

Well at least she labeled a criminal after being booked into that "jail"

Chief Renee Hall is garbage too.

She on some tomb radier tip with this photo op.

I’m sure she trying cover her asz by skirting away from her responsibilities, so they handed it to Texas Rangers. Probably Scared of taking accountability of her police force actions.

15C9CDC0-2468-4210-B44E-F4954FF83A16.jpeg

Last edited:
Looking at what’s been reported by news outlets, so far, manslaughter is appropriate. I don’t think they can get Murder to stick and she would get off, from what’s been reported. They most def can get her for manslaughter. The charge can always be upgraded.

Last edited:
Maybe manslaughter atleast gets her some time. Previously they intentionally overcharge.

Manslaughter would probably get her 2-4 at most.

They need to charge 2nd and hope for a conviction of AT LEAST manslaughter.

I don't buy the story at all. She was supposedly coming home from a shift? In uniform? Either she was intoxicated or it was intentional.

I think it’s a good idea to pass it to the Rangers. The Rangers resources far exceed those of DPD. Plus, it should minimize any bias in the investigation.

I'd much rather have the Texas Rangers have the investigation rather than the police dept. There needs to be a federal org that handles these types of investigations.

Back
Top Bottom