Dallas police woman breaks into home of young man and shoots him to death Update: GUILTY of murder

Now they have Guyger’s mom on the stand giving a statement talking about how Amber was sexually molested at a young age. Must not have had that much of a negative effect on her life to have her having an affair with a married man and sending sexually explicit text messages.....or racist text messages for that matter.

while its sad and unfortunate that she was molested, she murdered an innocent man in his own apartment after she broke into said apartment and that man had nothing to do with any of the things she went through as a child. I hope that as she serves all 99 years that they should and will hopefully throw at her that she can start the healing process.

they should take this cold blooded, prejudiced murder's mother off of the stand. enough with the sob stories. throw the book at this witch and be done with it. NEXT.

What the hell is this black female officer doing right now?? Why is she testifying on Amber’s behalf....be it as a so called friend or police officer?? Lots of ****s out here that don’t understand you can’t be friends with a white supremacist cause a true friendship will never exist.

giphy.gif

I never trust black women who sacrifice their real hair for fake hair.

She can say what she wants. Those texts speak for themselves.

Just because youre black on the outside doesnt mean youre black on the inside.

Whether or not Guyger would have shot Jean if he was white is debatable.

Whats not debatable is her texts...no matter who they drag out to defend her.

They're trying to sell her as a broken woman now. Raped by her mother's Hispanic boyfriend as a young child. She up there reliving her mom's trauma with her Hispanic partner smh. Getting even at a black mans expense.

Boy I tell ya. Women that hate men are deadly.

From her last name I think she's Nigerian and if that is true....I denounce her as a Nigerian on the day after Nigeria gain it's Independence from the British empire.

Wow! Nigerian. That explains a lot.

Thank you for the comment! Some Nigerians need to be checked by their fellow Nigerians ASAP - all that "Akátá" foolishness will get you dealt with out here in these streets!

Wow! Nigerian. That explains a lot.

Thank you for the comment! Some Nigerians need to be checked by their fellow Nigerians ASAP - all that "Akátá" foolishness will get you dealt with out here in these streets!
I'm hella pissed my own people defending a racist murderer. If Amber guyger saw that's lady's husband Amber would've have killed him. What type reasoning was going thru that lady head to help defend her supposed friend

She was on the phone playing with her chooch and got distracted. She wasn't tired just focused on busting a nut, that's why she didn't realize she was in the wrong place. She was in a rush to wash that snatch for her Latin lover. When she saw a black man her racism kicked in and she shot to kill, her words.

She was on the phone playing with her chooch and got distracted. She wasn't tired just focused on busting a nut, that's why she didn't realize she was in the wrong place. She was in a rush to wash that snatch for her Latin lover. When she saw a black man her racism kicked in and she shot to kill, her words.

Stank p*****y racist POS

Back
Top Bottom