Dallas police woman breaks into home of young man and shoots him to death Update: GUILTY of murder

10 years is a joke especially for killing someone on purpose... if your a cop you get away with murder especially if white SMH

If this was a federal case, then yes, there are mandatory minimums/maximums and designated enhancements. But in regular degular cases charged by the state, the judge/jury has wide discretion concerning sentencing; it can be anything within the range.
Isn’t murder a red crime though
She can’t be tried by the feds too???

isn't there suppose to be like enhancements
and stuff when u kill someone
why is she just charged with murder
they didnt give her no like discharging in a building
lil stuff like that
that can be tacked on
please someone enlighten me
Forreal man. Where’s all the tick tack charges. Like if you get pulled over with guns and drugs. There’s a rack of charges. Possession of a certain amount. Possession in a school zone. Possession with intent to distribute. Carrying a firearm. Carrying ammo. Carrying a concealed weapon. Etc..

Isn’t murder a red crime though
She can’t be tried by the feds too???

She can be tried by the Feds also, but in limited circumstances. The closest would be the federal government charging her with a hate crime that resulted in the murder. Otherwise, the only way the Feds have jurisdiction is if she was committing a Federal offense while she murdered him (e.g., killed him while robbing a bank, killed him while trafficking across state lines, killed him utilizing the mail, etc).

Jean's family hugging Guyger now? Now the media trying to spin this into religion and forgiveness like it's a positive story...forget that. Dirty cops in the country are all gonna be out there celebrating tonight

Screenshot_20191002-163530.png

Screenshot_20191002-164044.png

Something is definitely wrong here

...def feels like I woke up from the matrix and I don't want to go back but don't want anything to do with this clown **** either.

lol @ this. I don't even know what to say right now.
10 years for murdering an innocent man in his apartment.
no tacked on charges like mentioned earlier (breaking and entering, etc.)
this kumbaya, prayer stuff

this can't be life.

Back
Top Bottom