dallas, what's up?

im gittin so tired of dallas these days. don't get me wrong, i love the d-town, but some of the niccas here are ridiculous. all these people talkin bouthow they're huge sneakerheads but then they rock fake %%@ from big T. what's up with that? anyways, crazy stuff happened to my friend last week. hewent over to champs in collin creek mall to get some white on white forces. they went in the back and pulled his size and he walked out wit em. when he gotready to wear em the next day they were dirty on the bottom. he hadnt looked at them before he left the mall. he took the shoes and the receipt over to champsat valley view and tried to exchange them for a clean pair. they guy there said he didnt have them in stock but even if he did he wouldnt take them backbecause they were FAKE. what? my boy was tripping. the guy at valley view told him to take them back to colling creek because someone had probably exchangedsome fakes there and they just tried to pawn them off on him. the next day he went to champs in collin creek to return the shoes. they started tripping sayingthey wouldnt take them back because they were fake and that he could have switched the shoes. what kind of bull is this? they sold him fake shoes then triedto make him look like he was trying to get over on them. not being one to be confrontational, he just left with his dirty fakes and went to another store andcopped some forces. needless to say we wont be going to champs in collin creek anymore. +#!% CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

man that champs is whack! i hate collin creek mall, the only GR they have ever gotten are a few of the spizikes. the cats in champs seem shady everytimei've been in there, so i don't doubt that that may have happened. sucks for your boy, lesson learned though.

damn that sucks, never heard of that mall before.
anything worth checking out there?

That's why you should always check out the shoes before leaving. Sucks to hear, but your boy is stuck with those shoes.

But I know what you mean about dudes rockin fakes thinkin they killin it. I work at Best Buy and I see fakes almost everyday. Dudes go in there with their fakeblack/carolina XIIIs talkin bout they need a laptop cause they got their own record label and gonna use it to drop a CD, then ask about buying a $449 piece ofcrap on credit...broke herbs.

1. Always inspect your kicks before handing over any money. Check for defects, size, and wear.

2. If you don't get the answer you need at the store, escalate the complaint. District and regional managers hate to hear about things like this.

They would've gave me my money back. If I had to beat the *@%# outta someone. Its one thing to make a mistake but its another to call me a liar and notlive up to your own mistake. I know dudes do that with Wal Mart and PS3's and 360's but i've never heard of a dude switchin' fakes forauthentics. ITs ol' dudes fault though. Always try on your shoes before you get a pair of kicks. Y ou know what you're getting.

Back
Top Bottom