Dame Dash selling his shoe collection and plaques on eBay (OGs enter)

image.png
ahh not an 11

If I didn't have priorities, I'd cop one of those plaques...especially the vol.1 & the monopoly with real money

I'd put a buyer beware message on those kicks if I was Dame. Imagine you buy these old kicks to rock only to have them crumble on you :lol:

The forces and dunks should be aite.

I only looked at the first 3 pages and I saw some revolutions. Those won't be good. Add to the fact he probably wore them once.

Man that come home with plaq would be so dope in my crib and the paid in full poster right next to it. Damn. Wish I wasn't moving and ain't have those esxpenses.

But it’s better to buy old shoes worn a couple times and not old DS shoes.

If all of those wears came over a decade ago then it won't make much of a difference.

As mentioned though, the only concern with Forces, Dunks, Blazers, and other rubber-soled pairs like that is a crumbled air unit (a problem that pretty much any sneaker with one could have.)

That Trinidad James YouTube show digging through this collection a few days back was dope as hell. If my pockets weren't tapped I'd definitely scoop some of those less popular gems in the 10-10.5 range and/or a plaque.

Damb. I have the varsity reds and they're straight.

The futuras...wheat....vamp sbs are the only things I saw I would go for if they were my sz.

He Had some trainer 3s...force highs...af2s that were nice

Back
Top Bottom