Dame Dash selling his shoe collection and plaques on eBay (OGs enter)

Dame's collection is better than To's and Warren Sapp's struggle collections

Definitely in for some of those plaques and pictures. I think those would be dope conversation pieces to have around the crib.

Always with the small feet....

Cant fit in none of his kicks.

The plaques are definitely out of my weight class.

8d left and already nearing a stack.. Prolly 3-5 stacks for each @ final bid.

Man that Paid in Full poster is super weak. Dude is the director of the film but has a basic poster with zero signatures & holes in the back of the framing job .

I'd put a buyer beware message on those kicks if I was Dame. Imagine you buy these old kicks to rock only to have them crumble on you :lol:
No joke. 90% of those nike cross trainers are atleast 10 years old. I've had those same shoes crumble on me 5 years ago. Yet dude is collecting atleast $40/pair for what is essentially foam.

And did I miss the memo. Why are these called shoezeum? Wasn't there a dude in vegas who collected nikes and put them up for sale. Did this celebrity buy up that whole stock and now calling those his own?

Edit: I guess shoezeum is selling these for him. I don't get the celebrity attachment for regular ol nikes. Never should some old trainer huaraches sell for more than $30 let alone $110

Last edited:
Damn. At what point do you think Damon's arrogance killed him? The infamous Def Jam meeting, the announcement of Cam as CEO of Rocafella while Jay-Z was on vacation, the infamous dance on stage next to Jay, stealing Aliyah from Jay or something else?

He’s not broke. A lot of people in music don’t care about their plaques for some reason. I’ve heard a lot of people say they have no clue where there’s are or they’re packed away. I search eBay for them all the time for them. I think it would be real dope to have plaques for some of my favorite albums but they’re hard to find on eBay and when you do, the rap ones go for more than other genres.

Back
Top Bottom