Damn. 1999 was a good year. 1999 in 10 minutes.

I remember NYE 1999 at like 11:55 all I could think is I wasn't gonna get the P after my girls parents went to bed because chaos was about to break lose throughout the world

Ah yes 1999. It was a good year to be 11 years old.

I remember on New Years right at midnight my friends and I flushed the toilet and that confirmed that the world was not going to end. We were stupid kids 
laugh.gif

Damn I was 12, I fingered my best friends sister that year under a bunk bed, I didn't wash my hands for the rest of the week. Had the first girl to ever cry over me that year. Hunched the baddest chick in my 6th grade class after a game of hide and go get it.

Bought my first cd ever. Slim shady lp

Thinking the world was gonna end on y2k.

Having one the meanest pokeman card collection in my neighborhood. Even had to slap my cousin up for trying to steal one of my mewto cards.

I swear I didn't even know spongebob existed back then.

Man life was so carefree back then

Damn I was 12, I fingered my best friends sister that year under a bunk bed, I didn't wash my hands for the rest of the week. Had the first girl to ever cry over me that year. Hunched the baddest chick in my 6th grade class after a game of hide and go get it.

Bought my first cd ever. Slim shady lp

Thinking the world was gonna end on y2k.

Having one the meanest pokeman card collection in my neighborhood. Even had to slap my cousin up for trying to steal one of my mewto cards.

I swear I didn't even know spongebob existed back then.

Man life was so carefree back then

:lol: @ you being 12 and slapping your cousin up.

Remember that "damn, no 19xx anymore" feeling on new years?
Bad times...

Back
Top Bottom