damn, Boosie got 2 Years....

Damn
smh.gif

getting a carrying license is not as easy as people think, especially if you have priors. this really isn't that big of a deal to me anyway.. just chargeit to the game. dude got caught and got petty time, considering the fact that judges hand out double digits for guns, never mind a gun AND drug charge.

Did any of yall listen to the report....

He could potentially only serve a year of that sentence with good behavior. Now granted a year of prison aint sweet either but if it came down to it I wouldrather serve one compared to two.

Either way Boos hold your head up, do your lil bid and come out a better man. And for damns sake get a permit.

1. He asked for it, driving around, as a convicted felon (despite him saying he wasn't) in an untinted vehicle with a gun in his lap and smoking a blunt
2. He always, ALWAYS has 4-5 guys with him... the one time he could use someone to take the charge, he's all alone
3. Not only could he have seen that bribery charge, but he also tried to leave the scene initially, so tack on that.
4. Overall, he lucked up, especially since they're saying he might only do 1 year.

- Gun, weed, gun in presence of CDS, convicted felon in possession of a firearm, attempted bribery... yeah, I'd say two years is a deal. His businessmanager told me it was gonna be fine, that it wouldn't go down like that, guess it took a turn for the worse.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

getting a carrying license is not as easy as people think, especially if you have priors. this really isn't that big of a deal to me anyway.. just charge it to the game. dude got caught and got petty time, considering the fact that judges hand out double digits for guns, never mind a gun AND drug charge.
True story.

As bluntly as TIME put it, Boosie was playing in a fire with gasoline drawers on, and only God knows why. His show money alone puts him up there with theGucci's and Rick Ross's of the hip-hop concert circuit, so he could definitely afford the extra security, if not befter financial advisors. Looking atthe stuff he talked about when him and Webbie were basically a duo years back and comparing it to the stuff he talks about now, it sounds like little haschanged for him. If anything, it seems like more money has in fact brought him more problems.

At any rate, dude will be out in no time. What people don't really understand is that when you're locked up, you only remember two days: The day yougo in and the day you walk out. I'm just wondering what TRILL ENT is going to do now that they're going to have to re-tool their whole business planfor the next 18 months or so...

This coming from somebody who's from Baton Rouge and dealt with a lot of the folks around him (same producers he use, produced a lot of my music), manneBoosie always been around foolishness and it was eventually going to catch up with him. He stayed getting into it with the law.

This is suppose to be Boosie's last CD on Trill. That's why they got Phat & Lil Trill all over it (which he supposedly didn't know they weregoing to be all over the CD until it had dropped), they the sons of the owners of the label and they want to put them boys on so when Boosie bust outthey'll be straight. Boosie, Webbie, & Big Head been with Trill for close to 10 years now. Boosie probably ready to be out on his own.

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

damn...

either get a license to carry or leave that $+@@ at the house...

+!!% goin to jail on some just in case...

id rather get robbed...

That be the realest @%$$ you ever wrote.

I'm saying though...what about if Ns aint coming to rob (word to Stack Bundles...)

THANK YOU!

"rather be judged by 12 then carried by 6"

He working on his own label Bad @*! Ent now. He's shopping a deal for them now. If you look at who's producing tracks and who's featured on therehe only got 2 Mouse tracks, he only got Webbie on one track, Foxx on one track, etc.

He pretty much records on his own and gets his own beats. He got Guss who he has produce a lot of tracks for his label and had Big Wayne doing a beat on hisalbum who's his in-house producer for Bad @*! Ent. B Real is a Trill Ent producer, but he does more tracks outside of Trill Ent and his brother Big Wayne.

boosie a hood dude .

he just use his rap money for stuff he woulda copped in da dope game .

Smart move by Boosie, the plea deal I mean. I cosign w/ TIME, dudes need to just chill w/ the carryin of firearms in they wheel like they got a license to doso. If he was smart, he would have a case in the wheel and remove the clip from the gun and throw em both in the case

Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

Damn... that's too bad. At least Trill Ent definitely has the talent (Webbie & Foxx) to hold the label down while Boosie is locked. I just hope they don't try to put Lil Phat in his place for the next 2 years.
3. Not only could he have seen that bribery charge, but he also tried to leave the scene initially, so tack on that.
4. Overall, he lucked up, especially since they're saying he might only do 1 year.

- Gun, weed, gun in presence of CDS, convicted felon in possession of a firearm, attempted bribery... yeah, I'd say two years is a deal.

Originally Posted by Cartier Urkel

I coulda swore Boosie was facing a murder charge...
This is still being investigated... by the FEDS.

But yeah, everybody in Baton Rouge pretty much knows he's leaving Trill. From someone real close to the source, apparently Trill has only officially paidhim twice. Yes, I said twice. He's gotten two checks. Every other penny he's made has been show money. They bought him a Bentley one time to try andappease him, and he also got a $100,000 royalty check after Boosie Badazz dropped. That's it. So I'd understand why he'd want to leave.

Same thing that happened to No Limit and Cash Money is going to happen to Trill. Boosie is going to leave (Juve) and Trill is gonna market either Lil Phat orLil Trill as the next big thing. They'll get some ghostwriters, some big features and some big name producers and that'll be that. Boosie will be fine,he'll always have the streets and show money.

His biggest problem is his circle. Too many yes men. I've seen it (with others as well as with him particularly with my own eyes) and no one's tellinghim what's REALLY in his best interest. Like sure, making his own label move is a nice move, but all his buddies are telling him this because they see apotential "record deal" for themselves.

It's a shame. Dude really could use a friend, as stupid as that sounds.

Sorry but rappers just make it too easy...90% of these +%*+#% could get locked up for nonsense like weed charges. They need to start trying to keep somewhat ofa low profile because most are more targets than "stars"
smh.gif
...What kinda buzz will he have when he gets released? Like nothing

Originally Posted by dreClark

So is Boosie done messing w/ Webbie?
frown.gif

That would be a large hip-hop tragedy. I was very much looking forward to Gangsta Musik 2. Hopefully the Ghetto Stories DVD and soundtrack are finished andready to go.

And I can't believe dude pushed 45k first week. He must have the most loyal fans, b/c I swear Trill Ent is the worst label on the f***ing planet when itcomes to promotion. I didn't know this album was dropping until maybe a week before it did. I didn't know Better Believe It had a video until about aweek before also.

Originally Posted by doyung9

Originally Posted by Cartier Urkel

I coulda swore Boosie was facing a murder charge...
This is still being investigated... by the FEDS.

But yeah, everybody in Baton Rouge pretty much knows he's leaving Trill. From someone real close to the source, apparently Trill has only officially paid him twice. Yes, I said twice. He's gotten two checks. Every other penny he's made has been show money. They bought him a Bentley one time to try and appease him, and he also got a $100,000 royalty check after Boosie Badazz dropped. That's it. So I'd understand why he'd want to leave.

Same thing that happened to No Limit and Cash Money is going to happen to Trill. Boosie is going to leave (Juve) and Trill is gonna market either Lil Phat or Lil Trill as the next big thing. They'll get some ghostwriters, some big features and some big name producers and that'll be that. Boosie will be fine, he'll always have the streets and show money.

His biggest problem is his circle. Too many yes men. I've seen it (with others as well as with him particularly with my own eyes) and no one's telling him what's REALLY in his best interest. Like sure, making his own label move is a nice move, but all his buddies are telling him this because they see a potential "record deal" for themselves.

It's a shame. Dude really could use a friend, as stupid as that sounds.

Wow, I see why he's leaving now. I just hope him and Webbie still work together. Hope homie comes out strong after all this is said and done.

Read an MTV News article and my dude already has his next album finished. Set to drop the week he comes back off lock.

Back
Top Bottom