damn, Boosie got 2 Years....

eek.gif

He was salty as hell.

I would be too though.

Better to cop that plea than get hit with the book over that attempted bribery.

If he took it to trial best believe they would try to bury him.

How many years was Maxi facing if he took a plea?

Damn... that's too bad. At least Trill Ent definitely has the talent (Webbie & Foxx) to hold the label down while Boosie is locked. I just hope theydon't try to put Lil Phat in his place for the next 2 years.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

damn...

either get a license to carry or leave that $+@@ at the house...

+!!% goin to jail on some just in case...

id rather get robbed...

That be the realest @%$$ you ever wrote.

Out the blue.
Could be waaaayyyyy worse though.
Dude just came to my city like 2 weeks ago.
smh.gif

My dude sold 45k first week and gets two years in the pen. Talk about an emotional roller coaster.

Keep your head up.

Time, you aint got @@%% to lose tho....of course an everyday regular N' gon have that thought.

I aint even know dude was looking at time tho. Usually with these rappers, you hear that they get into some @@%% and you never hear about it again (like LilWayne gettin caught with pounds/guns or somethin when The Carter 3 came out)...

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

damn...

id rather get robbed...

That be the realest @%$$ you ever wrote.

I'm saying though...what about if Ns aint coming to rob (word to Stack Bundles...)

damn...

id rather get robbed...
it's not even about getting robbed.. it may be for average dudes like us but boosie's riding around little baton rouge as the biggest starin the city. you can say, hey he should just leave his city but he clearly isn't gonna so you might as well be safe. i'd rather do 2 years than life inthe cemetery.. he'll do a year and be home before we know it.

FREE BOOSIE

Boosie was leaving Trill Ent anyway. To be honest with you though, Boosie got caught up so many times, he really lucky he not doing more than what he got.

Back
Top Bottom