DAMN HOW DO YOU FALL OUT THE W HOTEL WINDOW IN ATLANTA

tezzyboi2011

Banned
The boyfriend of LaShawna Threatt said he grabbed on to the back of her hair as she was falling out of the W Atlanta-Midtown hotel. Then he ran to the elevator to get outside and help Threatt, an aspiring model celebrating her 30th birthday that day.

“Thank God it wasn’t daytime; I would have jumped out, no question,

The boyfriend of LaShawna Threatt said he grabbed on to the back of her hair as she was falling out of the W Atlanta-Midtown hotel. Then he ran to the elevator to get outside and help Threatt, an aspiring model celebrating her 30th birthday that day.

“Thank God it wasn’t daytime; I would have jumped out, no question,

this story is very strange how do Two women who weight less than 120lbs each were horseplaying and fell through TEMPERED, LAMINATED glass? FOR REAL? The reason they use that glass in high rise buildings is because it's tough and can withstand force. It's the same glass used in car windows. Can you imagine the type of force that would have to be involved to allow the glass to break
indifferent.gif

this story is hella suspect

just look at the window

entry.jpg

view-from-our-wonderful.jpg

7ee56979a3fea8913e23c921d138cf81

this story is very strange how do Two women who weight less than 120lbs each were horseplaying and fell through TEMPERED, LAMINATED glass? FOR REAL? The reason they use that glass in high rise buildings is because it's tough and can withstand force. It's the same glass used in car windows. Can you imagine the type of force that would have to be involved to allow the glass to break
indifferent.gif

this story is hella suspect

just look at the window

entry.jpg

view-from-our-wonderful.jpg

7ee56979a3fea8913e23c921d138cf81

i saw this the other day, it's crazy because whenever we had hotel parties they were really strict about the amount of people i could take up. i use to go to whiskey park a lot and shout as well when i lived in atlanta. this is crazy.

i saw this the other day, it's crazy because whenever we had hotel parties they were really strict about the amount of people i could take up. i use to go to whiskey park a lot and shout as well when i lived in atlanta. this is crazy.

Back
Top Bottom