DAMN HOW DO YOU FALL OUT THE W HOTEL WINDOW IN ATLANTA

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

laugh.gif
 @ at all y'all CSI _s witcha ebay forensics kit on some "it doesn't add up - mark the trajectory and grab some hair folicles"...
...@*** outta here 
laugh.gif

it's common sense, something you clearly lack

laugh.gif
 @ at all y'all CSI _s witcha ebay forensics kit on some "it doesn't add up - mark the trajectory and grab some hair folicles"...
...@*** outta here 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

laugh.gif
...@*** outta here 
laugh.gif

basic common sense at that 
like why would a structure with windows so easy to break be there 

laugh.gif
...@*** outta here 
laugh.gif

basic common sense at that 
like why would a structure with windows so easy to break be there 

laugh.gif
...@*** outta here 
laugh.gif

This one is easy:
shut the *+#% up.

laugh.gif
...@*** outta here 
laugh.gif

This one is easy:
shut the *+#% up.

laugh.gif
...@*** outta here 
laugh.gif

This one is easy:
shut the *+#% up.

Further proving my point

laugh.gif
...@*** outta here 
laugh.gif

This one is easy:
shut the *+#% up.

Further proving my point

^ laugh out loud at that pic!

Very strange story though. It didn't sound right when I first saw it on the news. RIP to the young lady that died.

^ laugh out loud at that pic!

Very strange story though. It didn't sound right when I first saw it on the news. RIP to the young lady that died.

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

the one who stayed on the panel died but the other one just fell off the panel and lived.
What is going on here.
same thing i was thinking...she "rolled" to the ground from 10 floors and survived...did i read that right? but the one who stayed on the glass passed?

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

the one who stayed on the panel died but the other one just fell off the panel and lived.
What is going on here.
same thing i was thinking...she "rolled" to the ground from 10 floors and survived...did i read that right? but the one who stayed on the glass passed?

So what are the theories about what happened? Did the police say anything about foul play? Also, if the glass is as thick as people are saying....do you think a shove would have generated enough force to break the glass? The one girl (assuming she lives) will probably spill the beans on what exactly happened. If could just be a freak accident.

So what are the theories about what happened? Did the police say anything about foul play? Also, if the glass is as thick as people are saying....do you think a shove would have generated enough force to break the glass? The one girl (assuming she lives) will probably spill the beans on what exactly happened. If could just be a freak accident.

Back
Top Bottom