DAMN HOW DO YOU FALL OUT THE W HOTEL WINDOW IN ATLANTA

Originally Posted by Tezzyboi2011

this story is very strange how do Two women who weight less than 120lbs each were horseplaying and fell through TEMPERED, LAMINATED glass? FOR REAL? The reason they use that glass in high rise buildings is because it's tough and can withstand force. It's the same glass used in car windows. Can you imagine the type of force that would have to be involved to allow the glass to break
indifferent.gif

this story is hella suspect

just look at the window

^ I was just thinking the same thing. It sounds very suspect.

Originally Posted by Tezzyboi2011

this story is very strange how do Two women who weight less than 120lbs each were horseplaying and fell through TEMPERED, LAMINATED glass? FOR REAL? The reason they use that glass in high rise buildings is because it's tough and can withstand force. It's the same glass used in car windows. Can you imagine the type of force that would have to be involved to allow the glass to break
indifferent.gif

this story is hella suspect

just look at the window

^ I was just thinking the same thing. It sounds very suspect.

the one who stayed on the panel died but the other one just fell off the panel and lived.
What is going on here.

Shorty is cute tho

the one who stayed on the panel died but the other one just fell off the panel and lived.
What is going on here.

Shorty is cute tho

I know a dude.. well on youtube.. who died from jumping out of a hotel window on acid

RIP to both

I know a dude.. well on youtube.. who died from jumping out of a hotel window on acid

RIP to both

Yeah something is up with that
Im pretty sure those windows are thick as hell

I dont think they would even pass an inspection if they are that easy to break

the only way I could see them breaking is if they slammed on it a couple of times

I dont think it was an accident 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

she was beautiful 
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Yeah something is up with that
Im pretty sure those windows are thick as hell

I dont think they would even pass an inspection if they are that easy to break

the only way I could see them breaking is if they slammed on it a couple of times

I dont think it was an accident 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

she was beautiful 
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

someone definitely gave her a courtesy shove.. probably her man. this is sad to hear.

RIP.

someone definitely gave her a courtesy shove.. probably her man. this is sad to hear.

RIP.

laugh.gif
 @ at all y'all CSI _s witcha ebay forensics kit on some "it doesn't add up - mark the trajectory and grab some hair folicles"...
...@*** outta here 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 @ at all y'all CSI _s witcha ebay forensics kit on some "it doesn't add up - mark the trajectory and grab some hair folicles"...
...@*** outta here 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom