Damn Hypebeast SMH.

Yea, TISA's are overpriced, but whatever. If people wanna pay the extra 60 for a snapback, then it's all good.

*puts on raiders snapback*

Yea, TISA's are overpriced, but whatever. If people wanna pay the extra 60 for a snapback, then it's all good.

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

*puts on raiders TISA snapback*

me > you ..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

*puts on raiders TISA snapback*

me > you ..
pimp.gif

People just like to rock what celebs have on. Same reason why dudes is runnin around with blonde streaks in their hair

People just like to rock what celebs have on. Same reason why dudes is runnin around with blonde streaks in their hair

I like the logo, but I still wouldn't pay those prices. I want that Adidas Olympic Jacket that Chris Brown had on in that video though.

Let them wear these pieces of @#$%...grown men dressing like 14 year olds leaves more women for the rest of us. They can keep those trashy hood @#$@ who find this nonsense attractive 
laugh.gif

Let them wear these pieces of @#$%...grown men dressing like 14 year olds leaves more women for the rest of us. They can keep those trashy hood @#$@ who find this nonsense attractive 
laugh.gif

I like the logo, but I still wouldn't pay those prices. I want that Adidas Olympic Jacket that Chris Brown had on in that video though.

Back
Top Bottom