Damn joe

Ehh, he was obviously clowin around when he was singin. He was just callin to smash though. Then again, isn't that what all chicks do after they stopmessin wit you, especially after y'all end on a bad note? Tryin to play you and !@!*?

But that #%#%! cosigning was gettin on my nerves, she mad cuz Joey aint want that probably.

Why everytime a shortie get mad she gotta resort to commenting on bedroom activities. Do girls ever think that the reason a n...a only go for 10 mins is thathe's just tryna bust a nut and not because he nut fast. If you tryna get a nut off whats the point of going past 20.

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

I seen this a waayyyy long time ago ages ago.

have_a_cookie.gif

laugh.gif
I guess Joe never saw "How to be a Player". I know BillBellamy had a rule about never leaving apologetic, sappy, or any kind of voice messages that can be used against you. Why?

Then again, isn't that what all chicks do after they stop messin wit you, especially after y'all end on a bad note? Tryin to play you and !@!*?

been a while since i seen the first clips....thinkin back i laughed at Joe for eatin, but now i know thats just "part of it" so...its whatever.
as far as women playin dudes at endin on a sour note....ehh i guess its just part of the game.

she stil lookin good.

Back
Top Bottom