Damn, Melo Done Goof'd

That girl got all comments disabled, so I’m assuming it is his baby and she don’t want to hear it.

She is better looking than LaLa, but also 10 years younger.

Question my wife and I were discussing earlier: Is Melo a Hall of Famer? I say yes, because I think just about everyone who was “a name” in an era gets in, but is he the Shaq/Isiah “Bad Motherf*****” HOF, which is debatable. He started off Hot in Denver, but I think New York ruined him.

That girl got all comments disabled, so I’m assuming it is his baby and she don’t want to hear it.

Question my wife and I were discussing earlier: Is Melo a Hall of Famer? I say yes, because I think just about everyone who was “a name” in an era gets in, but is he the Shaq/Isiah “Bad Motherf*****” HOF, which is debatable. He started off Hot in Denver, but I think New York ruined him.
It isn't even a question, Dwight Howard and Melo are HOFers

He’s the Phillip Rivers of the NBA. Greats stats. Decent career. No rings

Eh the T-Mac argument is debateable. Was there ever a time Carmelo was in the argument for best player (or even second best) in the league? There was for T-Mac at a point and time.

I agree he’ll get in though. I think he’ll be a long down the line HOFer. He needs to go have a talk with Lou Williams about how to accept not being a number 1 option, but still be the man....and for how to pull off the two wives thing because Melo would be winning if he could bring the family together.

Eh the T-Mac argument is debateable. Was there ever a time Carmelo was in the argument for best player (or even second best) in the league? There was for T-Mac at a point and time.

I agree he’ll get in though. I think he’ll be a long down the line HOFer. He needs to go have a talk with Lou Williams about how to accept not being a number 1 option, but still be the man....and for how to pull off the two wives thing because Melo would be winning if he could bring the family together.

Melo is undeniably a first ballot Hall of Famer man. 10 time all star ..College Champion ..3 time Gold Medalists

First ballot

Oh then yeah Melo for sure is Hall Of Fame material. College and Olympics definitely put him over the hump. Thanks for the clarification guys.

Makes sense why the Dream Team won. Man I feel dumb.

sidechick >>>> Lala

giphy.gif

Why do people list the olympics as an accomplishment for carmelo, aside from not being able to list much else? Besides that one time the nba players sucked, it’s usually a high chance usa will get the gold.

Why do people list the olympics as an accomplishment for carmelo, aside from not being able to list much else? Besides that one time the nba players sucked, it’s usually a high chance usa will get the gold.

That was a participation medal for melo if were being honest.

being a olympic gold medalist is type a big deal...

Back
Top Bottom