Damn, Melo Done Goof'd

She done went overboard and messed her body up smh

should've stopped here

577809196.png

OG body :lol:

I also love how the Tweeter ASSUMES She got the work done because she was "so hurt" by Melo. I mean she could have just wanted to get work done.

I also love how the Tweeter ASSUMES She got the work done because she was "so hurt" by Melo. I mean she could have just wanted to get work done.
I mean Melo leaving probably hurt her self esteem. I bet she wouldn’t have had this done if Melo didn’t cheat. Just my opinion

I mean Melo leaving probably hurt her self esteem. I bet she wouldn’t have had this done if Melo didn’t cheat. Just my opinion
I am simply saying there is no way any of us can make the assumption as to why that girl got work done.

That is a bold assumption to make by OP

Kim K has all these women looking crazy. All getting the same assembly line parts that don’t even look good

It's self-hate, tbh.

I forgot where I saw it, but Khloe Kardashian has a show (I think) called "Revenge Body." The irony of her having this show when just about everything on her is surgically enhanced but she's promoting healthy lifestyles thru working out....

It's self-hate, tbh.

I forgot where I saw it, but Khloe Kardashian has a show (I think) called "Revenge Body." The irony of her having this show when just about everything on her is surgically enhanced but she's promoting healthy lifestyles thru working out....

I have seen commercials for that show and she has some nerve :rofl:

It's self-hate, tbh.

I go further and think tats should be grouped in there as well

Back
Top Bottom