Damn, Melo Done Goof'd

I also love how the Tweeter ASSUMES She got the work done because she was "so hurt" by Melo. I mean she could have just wanted to get work done.

Wait the tweet I posted? It just says she upgraded the body so she done with melo.

Doesn’t say anything about anybody being hurt. You ran with that assumption unless I’m missing something lol

lalavasquezbikini.jpg

I have only gone a few pages back, but no one posted the @choke no joke tirade about her? Being a bisexual thot that just wanted to trap a ball player?

Before any surgery she’s a 6. I don’t know what an NT 6 is. She looked a lot better on Power a couple years ago than she used to.

Dudes go overboard on the internet sometimes but I don't remember Lala being one of those chicks dudes thirsted over back then. Free was always a chick dudes went crazy for. Lala was just like "she ok, she cool". Melo's NBA money transformed her into something else.

Lala most def didn't need this latter surgery. Not sure what she was thinking. And Kim K didn't need surgery after 2010, possibly before. Now she has that shiny porcelain face and diaper booty.

Some dudes love a square back and big breast.

Like even with her flat *** most dudes would take that down.

Females still dont understand how much power they have with the P.

Back
Top Bottom