Damn Nike--can the U.S. get some Air Max Light love?

at this point i've heard so many things from the nike reps i've spoke to....i'm just gonna say whenever they feel like shipping them
TEAM NIGERIA X GooooooooooniesX TEAM AM FAM
***we diddy boppin' on u second rate swagger jackers***​
REP CODE BE9593*****KARMALOOP*****REP CODE BE9593​

I love those EU AM Lights, but when you start talking about paying $175+, I'm just going to say fuhgetaboutit and make some AM1 IDs or something.

Easily the most disappointing shoe of the year for me as someone who lives in the states.

:lol:
laugh.gif
F.C.BARCELONA
teamMaximal
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Quote:
Easily the most disappointing shoe of the year for me as someone who lives in the states.
Code:
    TEAMAMFAM
TEAMMACINTOSH

I forgot to mention it is $175 shipped but to UK addresses only. :lol:
laugh.gif

edit: this pic has convinced me to cop this colorway as well. i hope these wont drop to soon cuz i need to save up considering their price tag. :smh:
smh.gif

Beautiful colorway. PLEASE NIKE BRING THEM HERE
Team AMFAM Our Colorways Are Better

Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

heads up for the AM Light fans. ^those black joints have dropped and these (dubbed the cactus) as well in the UK.

:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

finally got my red pair..completing my og cw collection. unless they retro these again in another 15 years, im done with lights.

heres another future release
1902_Max_Light.jpg
NORTHLDNSUCCESSismyDESTINYHOPEFOR THE BEST PREPARE FOR THE WORSTAUDEREESTFACERE

I went to Size? this past Sunday in London and the Euro colors are AMAZING in person.

Unfortunately...they're $85 = $170US.... @#%$ THAT... :smh:
smh.gif
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK
The B.O.P.​

:smh:
smh.gif
@ Nike.

$175 is way too damn much. I like Lights but I would rather ID some AM1's.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
LET THE RIOT BE THE RHYME OF THE UNHEARD!​

i need those og colors they dropped in UK...very necessary
ebay ID: admrl_trdng

Need a DJ? Book MNP productions for all your entertainment needs. PM me for more info. Bay Area only. Hollaa!!

I can certainly justify buying these for $175, rather than some JB crap ... I'm losing patience on a potential U.S. release, and I'll have no regrets on shelling out the cash.

EBAY

If someone in the EU wants a color here, I'd be willing to hit up a store and do a trade :smile:
smile.gif

which spots in the US has received them Black/Orange/Yellow "Cactus" AM Lights ? I've seen two US sellers on ebay that has em already.

Back
Top Bottom