Damn Nike--can the U.S. get some Air Max Light love?

yes they are definetely legit. however for custom fees, i cannot really answer you if there is really gonna be any but from past experience dealing with ups, sometimes there is and sometimes the isnt any. i guess it really depends if u are lucky or not.

hmmm ok. thats cool. imma try and find some information about customs from UPS and decide to order from there. i just dont want to have to pay some outrageous amount

OUcrisslitt go with an 9.5.
I wear size 9 - 9.5 (Im more 9 than 9.5) and I had to get a 10 the Teals
2cdcvx3.jpg

Huh, sort of varied answers. Maybe I'll just try on a crappy pair at a store before I order one from that site.

I'd say go a half-size up if you have wider feet. My feet aren't crazy wide, but for 95% of Nike Runners, an 11.5 fits me perfect, and I am a true 11(Forces & Dunks). And yeah, I tried on a pair of the plastic leather ones to make sure. Dude who helped me brought out an 11 instead of the 11.5, and I remember thinking "Damn these are tight as hell."
FOR SALE: DEADSTOCK Infrared Air Max 90s, Size 11.5 -- CLICK HERE.​
TEAM-AF-ONE

^ that outlet won't have another pair of samples
WANTED: Wings and Waffles AM 1 9 or 9.5, Concord Spiridon 9 or 9.5
TEAM AM FAM

I contacted Nike to find out if there was a release date for these, and they basically sent a lame @#%$ email without an solid info... so no idea when these are coming out in the US.

Two overseas shops that shp to the USA. look to be paying around 210 bucks SHIPPED. they look to have a FSR through sz 10.5. There is one royal sz 11 on purchaze left it seems like. May the quickest and most eager man obtain these. I hope im not blowing anyones spot open. but after awhile, shoes become just shoes. those that want them should be able to get them easily

purchaze.com/
www.overkillshop.com/en/index/

*i dont know how legit these sites are personally, but hypebeast and even sole redemption are known to link to these sites

Well I just talked to a lady at Nike and she informed me that the Teal's are in production right now...(I also checked all the outlets and there weren't any left)

So what I'm taking from this is that since EU has already gotten their shipments of the Teal's that this next shipment (no idea when it would be but I'm assuming in a couple months) will be coming to the US
TEAM AM FAM

I hate you... :lol:
laugh.gif
Team Logic
A flaw in the logic? As long as it's nobody that's in my clique...​
It's called qualifying your statement, try it sometime.​

Unfortunately most people probably stopped caring once the 30th hit and no lights were released
TEAM AM FAM

Damn I was waiting for them on the 30th and nothing. So are we gonna have to wait a more or are they never coming?
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

Mood of this post before the 30th...

67nwhlv.gif

Mood of this post after the 30th...

depressed.jpg
If I could swallow a bottle of Tylenol I would
And end it for good, just say goodbye to Hollywood​

just got my pair of teals in the mail. i ordered off that site in sweden that dude a couple pages back recommended. so sweet!!!

Like I said though guys...there are more teals getting made right now....so I really think they will come to the US
TEAM AM FAM

Quote:
just got my pair of teals in the mail. i ordered off that site in sweden that dude a couple pages back recommended. so sweet!!!

damn u got ur pair already. i didnt receive mine yet. btw did u get a ups tracking number?

i wanna get a pair of the air max lights!!!

CHICAGO BULLS​

THE DYNASTY
1991,1992,1993,1996,1997,1998​

Back
Top Bottom