Damn Nike--can the U.S. get some Air Max Light love?

Quote:
kaotic606, I saw a dude at JustBe in Portland rocking those months ago.....they looked sick

ing to get freaked out that there is a possibility that the teal and royal blue are EU exclusives. :frown:
frown.gif

My inside sources tell me they are dropping Feb 30
"It's simple for everyone else, give 'em a Big Mac and a pair of Nikes and they're happy..." - Ghost World

someone got the white/teal pair at some outlet if it hasn't been posted already...

WANTED: Columbia XI NDS/Worn Size 11

TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

Hey,

They really need to get going with these Royal and Teal joints. I can't take all this bright colored dookie...

-Justin!
I'm the type to crash your party with Teddy Ruxpin and a Slayer tape​

A Message Brought To You By Brooklyn's Own : Modern Marvel​
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​

Isn't there an F&F next weekend? Anybody know if we can use that on the AML's if they come out next weekend?

If they drop next week whats the retail?
"It never stops, when my mama ask me will I change
I tell her yeah but it's clear I'll always be the same
Until the end of time"

can't wait for those teal ones I was looking at that red one that has been out but I think I'll wait for these now.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

Yeah, at F&F it says all normal priced Nike footwear is excluded on the papers they stuck to the wall in-store. weird.
if it works i'll def cop though

Looking for Atmos Elephant Air Max 1 Size 11.5 DS

Man, I hate seeing this thread bumped.....every time I see it on page 1, I have to see if the EU ones have dropped stateside -- and continually, my heart is broken :frown:
frown.gif
[email protected]/flintgreynt

damn, im thinking of putting mine up on ebay then. got my sample air max lights last week at a outlet for 39.99
Im stronger

LET'S KEEP BUMPING IT UP TO KILL FLINTGREY.
I would def. bid on your samples j. but I can't fit a size 9.

Looking for Atmos Elephant Air Max 1 Size 11.5 DS

"i envy all the AM love europe gets. i'd gladly trade our JB for their AM's any day ............."

Believe me, you mustn't envy what europeans get. Prices are sometimes double than US and it's near impossible to get some kicks that are GR in US....
Think about it. Will you still envy us if I tell you that the prices in Europeans Nike's outlets are the same than US foot lockers or similar?
No air stabs, no LS jordans, no more than 1-2 colours for AM1...
Sure you still envy us because sometimes we get some OG colours at double the price...?

^ honestly...I'de trade JB, all the AF1's imaginable, most of the Nike Basketball, and certainly all other sports to get the same kinda of AM love that Europe gets
WANTED: Wings and Waffles AM 1 9 or 9.5, Concord Spiridon 9 or 9.5
TEAM AM FAM

Back
Top Bottom