Damn Nike--can the U.S. get some Air Max Light love?

if i remember correctly, the limited medicine ball release was also a EU release.

their whole demographic definetly owes more to the true vintage colorways.

i need to move there asap

This just makes me sad. I've really held out hope, but it's so close to the alleged release date and we know nothing. No one saying "Oh yeah, we've got 'em sitting in the back of the store now."

well they said it was gonna drop on the 30th, so lets just keep our hopes up. i have my fingers crossed but in the meantime i'm already preparing myself for the worst.

Quote:
all the confirmations for them came from people with less than 50 posts.. i havent heard a confirmation from any accredited nt'er or source..
:lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
FOR SALE: DEADSTOCK Infrared Air Max 90s, Size 11.5 -- CLICK HERE.​
TEAM-AF-ONE

Quote:
am sick and bloody tired of all these freaking EU exclusives....we in the US get absolute crap as far as any AM's go..

To my understanding (I don't have numbers to back me up.), AM's sell better in Europe. They hardly sell in the US, which is good and bad, and most models sit on shelves for months. It is good because they are easily accesible when they release and don't have to be purchased immediately. It is bad because we get short changed when it comes to colorways and exclusives.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
LET THE RIOT BE THE RHYME OF THE UNHEARD!​

If what dude above is saying is true, @#%$ you nike.

This is the first time in years i've ever wanted a pair of shoes this badly.

i work at champs and we have all 3 colors that are out now - blk/yellow/aqua, blk/orange/purple and blk/red grey. and i dont see either of those euro colors in are cpu.???

well i agree with you ..

i should not judge people with low post counts.. i my self do not have a high post count.. however i know you guys hate iss .. but i have a pretty good post count there .. and my credibility is pretty good in both forums..

and lets put it this way.. some shops will be getting these if they have their euro hookup to bring these kicks in.
clientele will likely have them in. but i guess we'll just wait til the 30th (but while you guys are waiting, dont you think ONE person would say that they have them at the store, i mean it is 2 days before "release") i apologize if i am wrong but it isnt looking good but dont take my word for it.

sorry about "judging"
Jordan Stealth 1 LS Size 9.5 for 100 SHIPPED
Nike Blazer SB Vanilla Ice size 10.5 and 11 for 100 SHIPPED
PM ME or IM ME at XjmpmanX22

^ dude is really starting to make me cry now. :frown:
frown.gif

i guess i will have to ask my sister in germany to cop them for me. I thought i could have gotten them for less. eff u nike !

Well, I still got faith in Sat and I say that because: 1. a person on another forum posted a pic of their royal blue AML's purch'ed in the US two weeks or so ago. 2. Some of the people selling those "sample" pairs on ebay are saying they got them early from some stores in Cali.

So I guess we just wait till Sat...

listen carefully dummies...........THESE wILL DROP STATESIDE AND IF HAVE TO SAY AGAIN YOU CAN GO F YOURSELF

forget post count.......forget longevity.....just take facts as they are
TEAM NIGERIA X GooooooooooniesX TEAM AM FAM
***we diddy boppin' on u second rate swagger jackers***​
REP CODE BE9593*****KARMALOOP*****REP CODE BE9593​

It is strange that they haven't shown up anywhere yet, but icandunkonu is right. These will be available in the US, and the date I have been told multiple times in 6/30. No offense on the low post count @#%$. i would doubt me too if it were only based on my post count.

let me explain to you guys from experience..

Stores do get Euro Releases, Asia Releases, Exclusive Releases outside of Region... etc.

But and yes this is a BIG BUT .. not all stores get them, and the only reason certain stores get them and have these Air Max Lights in Turquoise and Royal Blue is because of that same reason that they are able to bring them in.

Tell me, DOTD Dunks, SBTG Dunks, C&K Dunks, Euro Stash 95s, Blue Ribbon 95s, and the list goes on.. what stores got these? Clientele, Secret Society, Serious Heat, etc... these stores dont get their inventory like Footlockers, Active, etc..

It is totally different.. ok if you wanna count that certain stores will release them .. YES certain stores will get them.. and CERTAIN Stores have them Right now .. which is how some have picked them up.. others have UK Connects..

are you catching my drift? if youre expecting Footlockers to release them on June 30th or stores such as Transit or others.. its not happening. Just ask any employee if they have them .. cause i am going to tell you stores dont get shoes the day before they "Release" .. i mean but that is all youre going to hear from me .. believe what you want. but expecting stores to carry them when theyre not even in the day before the so called release is a little ridiculous.

but keep holding out hope guys :wink:
wink.gif

im not saying 6/30 but i can tell you for sure the white/blue will release but the teal ones are less than likely to release here.

the six stateside colors are:
whit/black/red*
sonic yellow/blue/black*
orange/purple*
"cactus packs"
blue/grey/black(the mesh ones everybody likes)
white/blue/yellow*

* = available now

these are the releases set to be at GR accounts this year. There are more to release next year next year but i have no idea of the colors i just know the more gr's, qs', and packs for 08

***as for the beloved teal pair they are not set to release in the us but don't be suprised if the show up here***
TEAM NIGERIA X GooooooooooniesX TEAM AM FAM
***we diddy boppin' on u second rate swagger jackers***​
REP CODE BE9593*****KARMALOOP*****REP CODE BE9593​

so why were you arguing with me lol if youre gonna restate what ive been saying?

its cool but the teal ones are probably going to only show up in stores with a euro connect..

good luck guys .. they are a beauty.

Okay, so instead of telling us which stores WON'T have these, why can't you tell us which stores WILL have them? I just find it funny that someone can state that they won't be a GR, but then can't say what type of release it is.

I guess I'm seeing now that there is a bunch of misinformation in this thread. Now that I think about it, why would a Stab have a release date? Nike shoes don't have launch dates, except for sig shoes, Jordans and AF1s. Meh....whatever. I guess I should've expected this from Nike. Kudos Nike.

TEAM-AF-ONE

"I guess I'm seeing now that there is a bunch of misinformation in this thread. Now that I think about it, why would a Stab have a release date? Nike shoes don't have launch dates, except for sig shoes, Jordans and AF1s. Meh....whatever. I guess I should've expected this from Nike. Kudos Nike. "

whos talking about stabs?
only jordans, af1s have release dates? INCORRECT! .. How bout the Armed Force AM 90s? Dino Jr Dunks? Money Cat Dunks? Footpatrol ( I belive) amongst other kicks..

Damn, my fault. I typed Stabs instead of Lights. You know what I meant.

And yes, from my recollection, shoes like these would not have an exact release date. What sense would that make? Also, those shoes you mentioned were all quickstrikes or "special" SBs, no? Do some QS and SBs have specific drop dates? Sure. But from the information presented by you and others, these don't fall into either of those categories.

TEAM-AF-ONE

armed forces were not qs.. simple release

Back
Top Bottom