DAMN NT...prometh is no joke.

yo..bare wit me as i typre this...i hope this doesnt get me banned.

im feelin real slow-mo and tiired right now...
eyes.gif

i was chillin at my girls house earlier today, jus chillin watchin tv. she was coughin hella bad, and continously. so she said, 'ay babe can u pass me mymedicine bottle please'...

i was like aiight..gave it to her. cracks it open, takes a tablespoon and gives it back to me. Than she goes to the bathroom..

SO i grabbed the bottle, looked at it and it said: promethazine w/ codine (red) .
devil.gif

first thing i said to myself was....hmmm, i aint never tried this before..i had a slight cough myself. So i was like duck it, lemme try a little bit. so igrabbed a shot glass from her dresser and filled it up to the top. a lil actually spilled over. so i drank it. IMMEDIATELY i thought to myself; hmmm this tastelike somethin i had before when i was a kid.

So i filled it up again...took another shot. BOOM!!! she walks in...

SHes like 'bud WTef??' haha (that bay-area talk). She was like igga u dont need that izhh; itz hella STRONG MEDICINE!! so she fightin me aboutit, i told her i needed some for my cough, and she said i didnt have one
laugh.gif

Than i beat it up
pimp.gif
and went home...but as soon as i hopped in my car;that izh HIT ME!! TIL RIGHT NOW im still feelin dozy and slow-motion.

But honestly right now i feeel like
embarassed.gif
frown.gif
and
sick.gif
at the same time.

NO MORE. ever. jus a warning to people who are curious..

nahh yo i dont think i need the hospital

im layin down wit my laptop right now...i jus think i need sleep

don't go to sleep b/c if you do, you'll never wake up.

just drink lots of water to dilute it. or change the title to RIP ANIMAL THUG

laugh.gif
@ som of yall man/...

im coo, jus never ever felt this feelin b4.

to dude thats ask, i live in Daly City

no pics of my girl. beast somehwere else

Originally Posted by bodyfullapolo

don't go to sleep b/c if you do, you'll never wake up.

just drink lots of water to dilute it. or change the title to RIP ANIMAL THUG

roll.gif
damn is it that serious?

laugh.gif
at NT tryin to scare dude to go to the hospital

But nah homie I know two dudes that died from that Prometh

Word, i know a couple of dudes that OD'd on prometh and almost died, they went to the hospital, you go to sleep, you going to wake up dead.
ohwell.gif

j/p but go to the hospital to make sure, BTW, i aint never heard anyone say "BUD" here in the bay, i live in SF

laugh.gif
you'll be aight. you just need to
pimp.gif

Is time going really really really really slow? Do you think your gonna die?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ you taking shots of that like it's liquor. Go get yo stomachpumped homie.

edit:

[table][tr][td]
emt.gif
[/td] [td]Call your doctor immediately if you experience uncontrollable movements of your eyes, lips, tongue, face, arms, or legs. These could be early signs of dangerous side effects.[/td] [/tr][/table]
Codeine is a habit-forming drug. Never take more than is prescribed for you, and throw away any unused medication.

[h3]What happens if I overdose?[/h3] [table][tr][td]
emt.gif
[/td] [td]Seek emergency medical attention.[/td] [/tr][/table]
Symptoms of a codeine and promethazine overdose include severe drowsiness, dizziness, dry mouth, cold, clammy skin, weakness, a slow heartbeat, flushing, nausea, vomiting, difficulty breathing, seizures, and unconsciousness.

roll.gif
err I mean, goodluck homie
ohwell.gif

Seriously........DRINK SOME RED BULL. I cant tell you how bad you need to drink water too as well hommie.

Back
Top Bottom