Damn NY We Took A L For This One- Father Murders 7 Mth Old Son Punches Him In The Chest To Toughen

April 15, 2010. MediaTakOut.com just received a report of one of the SICKEST men that we’ve ever heard of. In New York, a man is being charged with MURDERING his 7 month old son.

According to reports, Larry Greene thought that the baby was too much of a Mama’s boy and was trying to “toughen him up.

Queens
smh.gif

ole weak +#@ new millenium babies.. man if he was actually tough, like his dad, we wouldn't even be reading this right now. But noooooo, now a concerned pappy has to go to jail. That ain't right.
smh.gif

I'm ashamed to be in the same species as this sick individual.

Can't believe there are actually people out there like this man.

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

ole weak +#@ new millenium babies.. man if he was actually tough, like his dad, we wouldn't even be reading this right now. But noooooo, now a concerned pappy has to go to jail. That ain't right.
smh.gif

Sarcasm? If not, 
indifferent.gif

I bet he was a drunk. Everyone is entitled to life, including Xiah. Yall are inconsiderate haters, this could happen to your family

StaXX wrote:

smh.gif

Sarcasm? If not, 
indifferent.gif

Theres instances where you dont make jokes.

This is clearly one of them.

so criminals in cities is how we, on NT, determine X>Y?
this place sucks now...

-J-

OP, i know the girl in your avy, but back on the subject, dizzzammm!

next time wait till your son can stand, then toughen him up, he was on that spartan upbringing early!

smh.gif

el8w8l.jpg

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

smh.gif

Sarcasm? If not, 
indifferent.gif

Theres instances where you dont make jokes.

This is clearly one of them.

lol 1 crime makes a whole city take a loss?..................... .........

Originally Posted by NLoc

no but this is NT and i love New york to death but then all the response would be CA>NY or NY>CA and not focus on the story that a man would really do this to their child

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Originally Posted by NLoc

no but this is NT and i love New york to death but then all the response would be CA>NY or NY>CA and not focus on the story that a man would really do this to their child
yup u got it straight fact

Back
Top Bottom