Damn Shaq Put D12 on Full Blast on Twitter

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Im Not You

I wonder what's his beef w. Howard? Shaq is in his own category for greatness, and he doesn't need to stoop this low to bad-mouth Dwight. D12 hasn't done $#@$ to Shaq, so I wonder why Shaq has been saying these things in the first place.

*Is it me or does Dwight Howard only have 2 moves.....the dunk, and the running hook....as soon as this series is wrapped up, he needs to book a ticket to hawaii and go to that big man camp. Jerome James has better footwork.
Because whether he's as good as him or not...Shaq recognizes Dwight as the only one who threatens his legacy in the NBA. 23, superstar, leading Orlando to the finals...of course Shaq doesn't want to see someone in a position he once was in to succeed when he failed to.
I'm sorry, but Dwight is NO threat to Shaq's legacy....he's a phenomenal talent, but he's not even in the same stratosphere as Shaq.
Because whether he's as good as him or not..
Never said he was. But the fact the remains there hasn't been a big time marketable, impressionable young big man who's played with suchflair since....Shaq. Whether you like it or not, it's not out of this realm to believe that by the end of his career Dwight could have more than 15all starappearances, 4 rings, and all of the accolades that Shaq has accomplished. That is being a threat to his legacy. Does Shaq show such disdain toward Yao Ming,Greg Oden, Bynum or another young big man who many believe are/will be great one day? No. There's a reason for that.

If true, I guess he forgot about getting his butt handed to him by Hakeem in his first finals appearance. BTW, I don't think Howard is better than Shaq,the footwork isn't even close.

Talbert

IT'S MEDIATAKEOUT.

IT'S FAKE.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

I wonder what's his beef w. Howard? Shaq is in his own category for greatness, and he doesn't need to stoop this low to bad-mouth Dwight. D12 hasn't done $#@$ to Shaq, so I wonder why Shaq has been saying these things in the first place.

*Is it me or does Dwight Howard only have 2 moves.....the dunk, and the running hook....as soon as this series is wrapped up, he needs to book a ticket to hawaii and go to that big man camp. Jerome James has better footwork.
Because whether he's as good as him or not...Shaq recognizes Dwight as the only one who threatens his legacy in the NBA. 23, superstar, leading Orlando to the finals...of course Shaq doesn't want to see someone in a position he once was in to succeed when he failed to.

THANK YOU !!!! Because D12 will most likely shatter every record Shaq has with the Magic. Plus, Shaq is an attention %%!%+, everytime he is out of playoffsearly, he always finds a way to get a little bit of light by bashing somebody who is in the Finals !!! Also, tell me what moves does Shaq have that Dwightcan't work on. They lost because he couldn't hit free throws, not with the little moves he couldn't do, besides did you guys even watch the game,he never got the ball at the right time !!! Magic needs to work on the post entry passes ! Anyways, they up against an experience Lakers team so I'm hopingfor the summer the whole team works on their Defense and add a little more offense so they can try it again for next year.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

D12 is overated

But Shaq don't need to say this
Very ture, as a athelete Shaq needs to learn how to be quite. You dont hear about any athlete talking mess then Shaq.

jesus h christ ... d howards has 0 basketball game ... not one lick ... if dude doesnt catch the ball within dunking distance, hes not scoring and whiningabout a foul ...

didnt egt the ball at the right time? id say with 11 seconds left up 3 would be the right time ... ... ... ...

C'mon Shaq, don't be so hard on him. He was just trying to be like you: miss free-throws. He succeeded in doing that.

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

jesus h christ ... d howards has 0 basketball game ... not one lick ... if dude doesnt catch the ball within dunking distance, hes not scoring and whining about a foul ...

didnt egt the ball at the right time? id say with 11 seconds left up 3 would be the right time ... ... ... ...
He just doesnt have any footwork, and since he doesnt have an 8-10 foot jumpshot he's limited to those two moves, a summer in the gym can gethim that jumpshot, in 2 years I could see him being a problem

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

C'mon Shaq, don't be so hard on him. He was just trying to be like you: miss free-throws. He succeeded in doing that.
when did shaq lose a finals game because he missed free throws? i really dont know s if he did, enlighten me ...

I'm a huge Shaq fan, but could he come across any more lame? Dwight has said nothing to him and is simply a fun guy that everyone loves. Shaq continues totake every shot at him that he can. That's weak.

shaq is an idiot.... he realized hes not relevant anymore so he has to stay in the news somehow....its kinda sad that hes doing that.....lets be honest whatdid his game consisnt of? 85 percent of his points were probably dunks.....

I'm sorry, but Dwight is NO threat to Shaq's legacy....he's a phenomenal talent, but he's not even in the same stratosphere as Shaq.
really? coming from yall the kid has 2 post moves and still puts up 20 points a game and is lock down on the defense end. Dwight himself ALWAYSsays he has alot to work to do and with him saying that dude can still take over games on both ends of the court(game 6 VS the cavs anyone)

this comment is fake from shaq but he has gone at of his way to hate on howard that !%#@+ knows howard has a shot to take over his legacy from on and off thecourt

Shaq is acting like he got a ring his first trip to the Finals. He was owned by Hakeem.

Atleast Dwight's Orlando team won a game...Shaq got swept. Dude needs to shut his mouth.

Howard in NO way threatens Shaq's legacy... lets be real here.

Shaq was averaging 30ppg against Hakeem, Ewing and Robinson.. i don't think he's worried about some dude who only had one basket in a Finals game.

i can understand why Shaq is mad... Dwight COMPLETELY swagger-jacked his nickname and his public persona.. the way Dwight acts in all his commercials, in hisinterviews, etc is basically a complete rip-off of Shaq. i can't blame Dwight for being himself and trying to be goofy, but clearly he is trying to followShaq's path.

this is the same as when people said Kobe was trying to be like MJ. except at the time, Kobe actually had somewhat of a remote chance of actually being on MJslevel.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Shaq was averaging 30ppg against Hakeem, Ewing and Robinson.. i don't think he's worried about some dude who only had one basket in a Finals game.

i can understand why Shaq is mad... Dwight COMPLETELY swagger-jacked his nickname and his public persona.. the way Dwight acts in all his commercials, in his interviews, etc is basically a complete rip-off of Shaq. i can't blame Dwight for being himself and trying to be goofy, but clearly he is trying to follow Shaq's path.

this is the same as when people said Kobe was trying to be like MJ. except at the time, Kobe actually had somewhat of a remote chance of actually being on MJs level.
Agreed. Shaq did what he did against HoF Centers in their primes who were defensive beasts as well. Hakeem, Ewing, Mutombo, Morning, Robinson. What HoF center has Dwight faced that is in their prime. Yao is the closest thing, but he's not the type of defensive force that those centers in the 90swere. Dwight is an athletic freak with not post moves, let alone an 8 foot jumper.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Shaq is 100% right.

Dwight is not as good as him and never will be.
What does that have to do with taking unnecessary and mean shots at Dwight Howard? I'd see if Dwight was claiming to be better or a trashtalker but he's never said anything about Shaq except that he looks up to him as a player.

I really don't see why Shaq is so insecure and scared that Howard will steal his spotlight. I'll say right now that Dwight Howard will never in hiscareer be as good as ROOKIE Shaq, and you can quote me on that. I'm not even reaching.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

i can understand why Shaq is mad... Dwight COMPLETELY swagger-jacked his nickname and his public persona.. the way Dwight acts in all his commercials, in his interviews, etc is basically a complete rip-off of Shaq. i can't blame Dwight for being himself and trying to be goofy, but clearly he is trying to follow Shaq's path.

this is the same as when people said Kobe was trying to be like MJ. except at the time, Kobe actually had somewhat of a remote chance of actually being on MJs level.
co-sign....the people who actually think that Dwight has a chance to match Shaq's legacy obviously don't have a great understanding of hisdominance and overall impact.

Back
Top Bottom