Damn! These two FINE twins will be balling for the University of Kansas next year [PICS] Vol. Put

Lol funny seeing some of you guys feeling delle Donne, I went to school with her, busted my *** in ball lol. She is very attractive but way too tall for my liking, she cleans up very well too

Lol funny seeing some of you guys feeling delle Donne, I went to school with her, busted my *** in ball lol. She is very attractive but way too tall for my liking, she cleans up very well too

you're lying unless a pic is provided.

That gif though 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Got her number? I wanna play her one on one till we are both sweaty. Then make passionate sweaty love on the bleachers. :nerd:

Last edited:
^ lol clever repped bro

I feel Kansas is getting way more televised games next year

And watch them average like 8 ppg combined:smh:

Known about these girls for like 2 years. Their Father is Albert Lewis former CB for the Chiefs. Gonzalez is their stepfathers last name.Kinda mad people are finding out about them know honestly lol. They follow/respond to anybody on twitter and Skype basically anybody all the time(don't matter what you look like).
They know they're cute but honestly aren't cocky like alot of other IG/internet famous chicks. 

https://twitter.com/Dollbaby_duo

View media item 345981

View media item 345982

View media item 345983

View media item 345984

View media item 345985

View media item 345986

View media item 345987

View media item 345988

View media item 345989

View media item 345990

View media item 345991

Damb...they are niceeeee...

No Skylar Diggins though, but their niceee.

At first glance they're nothing special but the balling aspect plus being twins obviously makes them more desirable even though they ain't my type.

Would smash for sure

Back
Top Bottom