Damn! These two FINE twins will be balling for the University of Kansas next year [PICS] Vol. Put

I'm gonna have to take credit for this. I emailed TBL (Jason McIntyre) when I saw the thread on here and emailed him the link.  

That's lame as hell.

Super SUPER lame. Made us out to be some thirsty fools b smh

In all honesty ... they cute .. but all this attention is really unnecessary. They aint all that TBH, and they just as thirsty as the 100K followers they got on instagram, twitter etc. Taking pics like they do just get likes and comments. 3-star recruits? thats it, yeah they'll be more known for their social media than their skills on the court. All this attention either gonna hinder these so called skills or they gonna have to slow down with all the interaction especially being at a big D-1. We'll see over the years..

all this hype
mean.gif

While im watching louisville vs cal, #21 and #22 on louisville can get it even though she look type rough

Would cream pie both. But is it just me or is their eyes positioned funny on their faces?

I wonder who backs up whom next season for that starting guard spot.

These chicks are okay

Their faces are kind of weird

Not drop dead gorgeous like some of you are making them out to be. I see better looking mixed chicks walking around downtown Manhattan everyday.

Back
Top Bottom