Damn! These two FINE twins will be balling for the University of Kansas next year [PICS] Vol. Put

They haven't even played a college basketball game yet. 

Quote:
new pics

" Dyl & Kota Gonzalez ‏@Dollbaby_duo: Headed to the set of real husbands of Hollywood " tweet

Dylan & Dakota Gonzalez, boris kodjoe

" dylan gonzalez, dakota, twins, kevin hart, @misss_kota @miss_dyl @kevinhart4real, women, kansas, basketball players, rhoh, taping, set
             .................  I ain't even mad though

Welp now that Andrew Wiggins committed to Kansas he's also probably committed to a 3some with the Gonzalez Twins
mean.gif
mean.gif
roll.gif

thank god he didn't go to Kentucky 

Are they actually good at basketball? At least they'll have a post ball career.

lol @ the gifs in here...

and if any of yal go to big d1 schools know these girls only mess w the bball team.. lebsians or dudes at other programs/ in the pros

This, for the most part. Still nice to look at, though.

Besides being short dude just looks puny next to them, look at the sizes of their heads no ayo :lol:

yea, that one on his rights head was huge. I feel like I could understand all of this if they actually played a game and were good. They could be scrubs for all i know

Are they nice tho? I mean they got full rides to KU so they have some talent but I saw a video them doing some dribbling drills. I wasn't that impressed. >D

They are hot, don't get me wrong, but is all this attention really deserved? I mean at least Diggins could play, we haven't seen these girls play at all

Back
Top Bottom