Damn! These two FINE twins will be balling for the University of Kansas next year [PICS] Vol. Put

that gif is the funniest ish I seen in a minute

they bad and two of em, LAWDDDD

too bad they egos already through the roof and LMAO IDAHO?! these chicks bout to get down come they frosh year
laugh.gif

Haha my alma mater coming up in the world! Yes, lawd! Haven't seen this much hype behind a female since Kelly Kohn was playing. Trust me, she was bad, bad in person.

View media item 344604
I hope Coach Self is on the phone with Andrew Wiggins right now like...forget them snow bunnies at FSU. We GOT TWINS!!!

Haha my alma mater coming up in the world! Yes, lawd! Haven't seen this much hype behind a female since Kelly Kohn was playing. Trust me, she was bad, bad in person.

View media item 344604
I hope Coach Self is on the phone with Andrew Wiggins right now like...forget them snow bunnies at FSU. We GOT TWINS!!!

What bunnies at FSU? :nerd:

Snow bunnies dont even try to keep their "operations" undercover anymore. jeez ...:smh:

Shameless. Since the internet media takeover, illegal recruiting practices are now out in the open. There was a time when coaches would have to hold parties with strippers in secret.

Damn I should of practice harder in HighSchool. 4 years of Varsity for NOTHING.

Where my 10 white chicks, free sneakers, and Stacks of cash??? Somebody sign me. 

Back
Top Bottom