Damn..this can't be real. Right?

laugh.gif
...wish it was that easy

I'm not going to send any PM's....I already feel bad for telling you guys where dood was from.

Seeing the real video is one of those things that sticks with you forever...you'll seriously see it behind your eyes for years.Just forget it.

You have to really be stupid to believe that is real. I am talking straight mental incapabilities.

There was a guy in Mexico who did the same thing. His fall was I believe 6 stories. He climbed up the side of some buildings to touch a power line, gotelectricuted, fell, and got back up and then taken to the hospital. He said afterward that he did it because he didn't believe in electricity since youcan't see it. It was one of those Real TV or Max X type shows that comes on Spike

Originally Posted by duerr

I'm not going to send any PM's....I already feel bad for telling you guys where dood was from.

Seeing the real video is one of those things that sticks with you forever...you'll seriously see it behind your eyes for years.Just forget it.

laugh.gif

yeah, it'sreal...........................................................................................................................................................realfake.

Well...I'm thinking you made up the whole thing. If people want to see it why not link them? Sounds like your not feeding lies...
Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

NO WAY THATS REAL AND IF YOU EVEN CONSIDERED IT FOR A SECOND.. YOUR A MORON
Oh I am?

Try again
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

There was a guy in Mexico who did the same thing. His fall was I believe 6 stories. He climbed up the side of some buildings to touch a power line, got electricuted, fell, and got back up and then taken to the hospital. He said afterward that he did it because he didn't believe in electricity since you can't see it. It was one of those Real TV or Max X type shows that comes on Spike

Thats the second person to verify someone could (in this case dude didn't) live from a fall like that.

Anyone calling duckatales doesn't understand basic physics
roll.gif

Go find the full version and then call me a liar.

There was a guy in Mexico who did the same thing. His fall was I believe 6 stories. He climbed up the side of some buildings to touch a power line, got electricuted, fell, and got back up and then taken to the hospital. He said afterward that he did it because he didn't believe in electricity since you can't see it. It was one of those Real TV or Max X type shows that comes on Spike

Thats the second person to verify someone could (in this case dude didn't) live from a fall like that.

roll.gif

- Oh yeh?

He fell flat on his face, shouldn't it be all bloody? Dude just fell, got up and act like it never happened.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

roll.gif

- Oh yeh?

Then explain how he fell flat on his face and his face is not all eff-up?

Drop on orange on sandpaper from 50 feet, tell me if it "scrapes" it.

Really fam,think....

^ Damn dude was that necessary?
sick.gif

Actually, it might be, since now people see that when you jump from high places, you bounce. Like my first post said,
Its ducktales. He didnt even bounce.

Back
Top Bottom