Damn...Tiger Woods wife gets $750 million in Divorce settlement...Damn

Honsetly i dont get why your partner gets to leave with half when you divorce. To me its like what have they done to earn that money.Sure Tiger %%#$%% up bad but giving her 750,000,000 because he cheated??
indifferent.gif
He's already been crucified by the media and public and he earned that money through years of work and now over half of it is gone because he cheated and his wife is a near billionaire because she's divorcing him and did nothing to earn it. It's %%#$%% up the way these divorces work 
smh.gif

Honsetly i dont get why your partner gets to leave with half when you divorce. To me its like what have they done to earn that money.Sure Tiger %%#$%% up bad but giving her 750,000,000 because he cheated??
indifferent.gif
He's already been crucified by the media and public and he earned that money through years of work and now over half of it is gone because he cheated and his wife is a near billionaire because she's divorcing him and did nothing to earn it. It's %%#$%% up the way these divorces work 
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

http://www.burnslawnj.com...ve-divorces-of-all-time/ $2.5 BILLION???
sick.gif

The 33 year marriage between the former President of Zambia, Frederick Chiluba and his wife Vera was recently annulled. Ex-wife Vera is asking for a settlement of $2.5 billion (more than three quarters of the county’s Gross Domestic Product) in addition to a share of their concrete assets including six houses and a farm, she is also demanding over 400 cows, sheep, and goats. Since it is unknown exactly how much the ex-president is worth or how he was able to acquire the money this case has not yet been settled and Vera is living off government assistance.

You trying to get $2.5 Billion....!!* do you need to get cows,sheep and goats?

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

http://www.burnslawnj.com...ve-divorces-of-all-time/ $2.5 BILLION???
sick.gif

The 33 year marriage between the former President of Zambia, Frederick Chiluba and his wife Vera was recently annulled. Ex-wife Vera is asking for a settlement of $2.5 billion (more than three quarters of the county’s Gross Domestic Product) in addition to a share of their concrete assets including six houses and a farm, she is also demanding over 400 cows, sheep, and goats. Since it is unknown exactly how much the ex-president is worth or how he was able to acquire the money this case has not yet been settled and Vera is living off government assistance.

You trying to get $2.5 Billion....!!* do you need to get cows,sheep and goats?

You know what at first I was like
eek.gif
but after that little article it looks like Tiger is worth waaaaaaaaaaaay more than a billion and that 750mil might not even break down to being half, and seeing how insistent he was about her silence it looks like he plans to recoup at least that amount after rebuilding his image with her silence .... Also you guys don't understand that she's not getting that as some lump sum especially if they're talking about death clauses and what not

You know what at first I was like
eek.gif
but after that little article it looks like Tiger is worth waaaaaaaaaaaay more than a billion and that 750mil might not even break down to being half, and seeing how insistent he was about her silence it looks like he plans to recoup at least that amount after rebuilding his image with her silence .... Also you guys don't understand that she's not getting that as some lump sum especially if they're talking about death clauses and what not

He shouldn't have put a ring on her finger. He's beyond successful he couldv'e had jump-offs for a lifetime.

He shouldn't have put a ring on her finger. He's beyond successful he couldv'e had jump-offs for a lifetime.

I came in here to talk about the $750 million but when I seen dude's wife going for $2.5 BILLION I was at a lost for words. Marriage is no longer an option for me, At least for the next 15 years.

I came in here to talk about the $750 million but when I seen dude's wife going for $2.5 BILLION I was at a lost for words. Marriage is no longer an option for me, At least for the next 15 years.

Back
Top Bottom