Damn...Tiger Woods wife gets $750 million in Divorce settlement...Damn

Just reading that title has got me PISSED... she didnt play half his games... she didnt star in half his commericals..... $+* son im REALLY Angry

Just reading that title has got me PISSED... she didnt play half his games... she didnt star in half his commericals..... $+* son im REALLY Angry

750 mill to buy silence? I was thinkin' strap-ons too...

...lemme find out this +++@# Tiger takin' putters in his back nine.

2hxw2h4.jpg

smh.gif

she cant even explain why she would need that kind of settlement , the system just rapes the men in these cases smfh

she cant even explain why she would need that kind of settlement , the system just rapes the men in these cases smfh

laugh.gif
i know this is NT and all and the first reaction is to blame the broad and feel bad for him but...i aint buying that - also alot of you have it all messed up

1) this wasnt some judge saying BAM give her 750mil ....so why are you blaming the system?! this is tigers team and her team going back and forth and deciding on what to do .... obv they feel that the 750 is worth getting it over and done with and worth her keeping whatever stories she had to herself

2) on the surface yea, shorty didnt do anything to "earn" that money BUT thats Tigers fault...he wifed her on false pretenses and then was super sloppy with his over the top activities....he needed the wife/kids perfect family image to sell himself and that image to the sponsors...great in golf or not his endorsement checks wouldn't have been as big if he was on tmz everyweek making it rain in strip clubs and spilling cris on broads with pacman and jordan

he mistake was not marrying a chick that was down for the cause...like most of these sports wives...they know whats really going on..but they are content with the situation and stand by their man....Tiger was on some real love/marriage type stuff with this chick so once she got wind of course shes gonna spazz and chase him with his own club
laugh.gif
and then take him for whatever she can get

at the end of the day its just money and they obv feel that the money he can still make with a repaired image will help him overcome this little withdrawal -

laugh.gif
i know this is NT and all and the first reaction is to blame the broad and feel bad for him but...i aint buying that - also alot of you have it all messed up

1) this wasnt some judge saying BAM give her 750mil ....so why are you blaming the system?! this is tigers team and her team going back and forth and deciding on what to do .... obv they feel that the 750 is worth getting it over and done with and worth her keeping whatever stories she had to herself

2) on the surface yea, shorty didnt do anything to "earn" that money BUT thats Tigers fault...he wifed her on false pretenses and then was super sloppy with his over the top activities....he needed the wife/kids perfect family image to sell himself and that image to the sponsors...great in golf or not his endorsement checks wouldn't have been as big if he was on tmz everyweek making it rain in strip clubs and spilling cris on broads with pacman and jordan

he mistake was not marrying a chick that was down for the cause...like most of these sports wives...they know whats really going on..but they are content with the situation and stand by their man....Tiger was on some real love/marriage type stuff with this chick so once she got wind of course shes gonna spazz and chase him with his own club
laugh.gif
and then take him for whatever she can get

at the end of the day its just money and they obv feel that the money he can still make with a repaired image will help him overcome this little withdrawal -

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

So wait....I read that Tiger's net worth is $900. How does that make sense that she gets that much?

And you can't call her a gold digger. Tiger wifed her up and had a kid with her and cheated on her. She may not deserve that much but she isn't a gold digger.

And what about any of that disqualifys her from being a gold digger? Are you not a gold digger once you become married to someone? Tell me the rules

Tiger went after her. Tiger even wanted to get with her when she was seeing someone else. A gold digger is someone that seeks other guys just for their money. She married Tiger cause (assuming) they both loved each other.
Again, what about ANY of that means she wasn't a gold-digger? You aren't really saying anything man.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

So wait....I read that Tiger's net worth is $900. How does that make sense that she gets that much?

And you can't call her a gold digger. Tiger wifed her up and had a kid with her and cheated on her. She may not deserve that much but she isn't a gold digger.

And what about any of that disqualifys her from being a gold digger? Are you not a gold digger once you become married to someone? Tell me the rules

Tiger went after her. Tiger even wanted to get with her when she was seeing someone else. A gold digger is someone that seeks other guys just for their money. She married Tiger cause (assuming) they both loved each other.
Again, what about ANY of that means she wasn't a gold-digger? You aren't really saying anything man.

How the hell can anyone feel sorry for a guy who swings a stick for a living and has 750 million dollars in the first place???

Back
Top Bottom