Damn...Tiger Woods wife gets $750 million in Divorce settlement...Damn

sick.gif
Damn Tiger, you +@%+#* up. I'm trying not to believe she is gonna get that much. I doubt it.

So wait....I read that Tiger's net worth is $900. How does that make sense that she gets that much?

And you can't call her a gold digger. Tiger wifed her up and had a kid with her and cheated on her. She may not deserve that much but she isn't a gold digger.

So wait....I read that Tiger's net worth is $900. How does that make sense that she gets that much?

And you can't call her a gold digger. Tiger wifed her up and had a kid with her and cheated on her. She may not deserve that much but she isn't a gold digger.

$750 mill though? $750 $&(*#& MILL?!

I can see $30 mill or even $70 mill.......but damn near his entire account? Really?

I hate our judicial system and more importantly, I hate women who go out of there way to grab every penny they don't deserve.

$750 mill though? $750 $&(*#& MILL?!

I can see $30 mill or even $70 mill.......but damn near his entire account? Really?

I hate our judicial system and more importantly, I hate women who go out of there way to grab every penny they don't deserve.

I do not care what anyone says, 750 million is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much. I'd just let her talk, 50 million is plenty of money.

I do not care what anyone says, 750 million is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much. I'd just let her talk, 50 million is plenty of money.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

his only mistake was getting married.
successful men should just have mistresses.
I agree.

The benefit of fame and money along with power should be the ability to be able to have as many women as one wants. Only if the women involved know and agree to it (we all know there is always more than enough)

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

his only mistake was getting married.
successful men should just have mistresses.
I agree.

The benefit of fame and money along with power should be the ability to be able to have as many women as one wants. Only if the women involved know and agree to it (we all know there is always more than enough)

Back
Top Bottom