Damn...Tiger Woods wife gets $750 million in Divorce settlement...Damn

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by TheHype

f09j5d.gif
My sentiments exactly.
laugh.gif

I swear this .gif is perfect for almost every thread.
laugh.gif
The best part of the gif is he still drinks the water... like he's thinking "damn... oh well" and takes a sip
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by TheHype

f09j5d.gif
My sentiments exactly.
laugh.gif

I swear this .gif is perfect for almost every thread.
laugh.gif
The best part of the gif is he still drinks the water... like he's thinking "damn... oh well" and takes a sip
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jumpman247

I do not care what anyone says, 750 million is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much. I'd just let her talk, 50 million is plenty of money.
Imagine though. Him letting her have that much means he's worth wayyy more than that and as written in the article she could have cost him way more had she spoken out about the whole ordeal.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

I do not care what anyone says, 750 million is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much. I'd just let her talk, 50 million is plenty of money.
Imagine though. Him letting her have that much means he's worth wayyy more than that and as written in the article she could have cost him way more had she spoken out about the whole ordeal.

but it's Settlement...not a Judgement.

Tiger has a much greater interest in keeping her silent and not having this going to court...

but it's Settlement...not a Judgement.

Tiger has a much greater interest in keeping her silent and not having this going to court...

Back
Top Bottom