Damn...Tiger Woods wife gets $750 million in Divorce settlement...Damn

laugh.gif
@ from nanny to Multi-Millionaire

yea Tiger Took a serious L.

Why marry knowing you wana bone different women all the time.

On another note, I find it spiteful of his wife to request that Tiger not be allowed to bring any of his girlfriends around his children.
not at all...especially after how many women he cheated with...

1 mistress i could agree but 17 plus women is OD and who knows who will be coming and going now that the divorce is over...the children are still VERY young...they don't need that confusion in their lives...hopefully if he does get a longterm gf they'll be able to sit down and discuss her meeting his and elins kids...hopefully

pimp.gif
 the Elin tho...her and Amber Rose had the ultimate come ups this year...
laugh.gif

On another note, I find it spiteful of his wife to request that Tiger not be allowed to bring any of his girlfriends around his children.
not at all...especially after how many women he cheated with...

1 mistress i could agree but 17 plus women is OD and who knows who will be coming and going now that the divorce is over...the children are still VERY young...they don't need that confusion in their lives...hopefully if he does get a longterm gf they'll be able to sit down and discuss her meeting his and elins kids...hopefully

pimp.gif
 the Elin tho...her and Amber Rose had the ultimate come ups this year...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
that Wade .gif is so appropriate since his wife is about to take a lot of his $.

Aside from the price being so high I don't think there's anything about the settlement that's all that bad.

Think about it this way though: fast forward 20 years and Tiger's earning potential is probably higher than it is now, if Elin were to tell everything his image would likely take a huge hit, who knows how it would recover. You can bet his lawyers had to have come up with some figures on how his image would be going forward if she came out with everything. On the other side of that coin, he can write one hell of a book now, if he's ever hurting for $.

But yeah, on the surface I feel like I got my balls cut off just reading that.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
that Wade .gif is so appropriate since his wife is about to take a lot of his $.

Aside from the price being so high I don't think there's anything about the settlement that's all that bad.

Think about it this way though: fast forward 20 years and Tiger's earning potential is probably higher than it is now, if Elin were to tell everything his image would likely take a huge hit, who knows how it would recover. You can bet his lawyers had to have come up with some figures on how his image would be going forward if she came out with everything. On the other side of that coin, he can write one hell of a book now, if he's ever hurting for $.

But yeah, on the surface I feel like I got my balls cut off just reading that.

smh.gif

IDGAF no one deserves 750 million for simply being cheated on. I could see if he put hands on her, or if she actually brought 100's of millions to the relationship herself but not like this.

There is literally NO REASON why filthy rich celebs need to get married. They're better off just being life partners and keeping all the money if things go south.

smh.gif

IDGAF no one deserves 750 million for simply being cheated on. I could see if he put hands on her, or if she actually brought 100's of millions to the relationship herself but not like this.

There is literally NO REASON why filthy rich celebs need to get married. They're better off just being life partners and keeping all the money if things go south.

this has to be BS, aint no way a man is gonna let his pockets get raped like that, hell dude aint even known her 10 years. $750,000,000 cause he banged some women and to keep her quiet about it? If this is true Tiger is the dumbest @!%!# on earth, oh wait. Shoulda hired 50cent Jewish lawyers. Worried about his image, @!%!# you a billionaire !*!% what people think

How do you even keep a straight face when you ask for that much money for something so trivial? Marriage is a trap for all men set by women, you're all simps if you fall for that trap. You can quote me on that, word to Chris Rock, Louis C.K. and Bill Burr.

this has to be BS, aint no way a man is gonna let his pockets get raped like that, hell dude aint even known her 10 years. $750,000,000 cause he banged some women and to keep her quiet about it? If this is true Tiger is the dumbest @!%!# on earth, oh wait. Shoulda hired 50cent Jewish lawyers. Worried about his image, @!%!# you a billionaire !*!% what people think

How do you even keep a straight face when you ask for that much money for something so trivial? Marriage is a trap for all men set by women, you're all simps if you fall for that trap. You can quote me on that, word to Chris Rock, Louis C.K. and Bill Burr.

there is no justice in this world...

If Elin turns up dead from a drug overdose.. Be very suspicious.. I'm not saying but I'm just saying..

there is no justice in this world...

If Elin turns up dead from a drug overdose.. Be very suspicious.. I'm not saying but I'm just saying..

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Tiger Woods is banned from letting girlfriends near his kids in a divorce deal netting his ex a record $750 million settlement, The Sun reported Wednesday.
I need a legit source,but for now...

65cu14.jpg

I know they were married & all...but she met him w/his money...not like she was Jordan's wife & been there from the start...having his kids doesn't award her that much...He did her dirty & she deserves some bread...but not that much....

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Tiger Woods is banned from letting girlfriends near his kids in a divorce deal netting his ex a record $750 million settlement, The Sun reported Wednesday.
I need a legit source,but for now...

65cu14.jpg

I know they were married & all...but she met him w/his money...not like she was Jordan's wife & been there from the start...having his kids doesn't award her that much...He did her dirty & she deserves some bread...but not that much....

Back
Top Bottom