Damn...Tiger Woods wife gets $750 million in Divorce settlement...Damn

Call me crazy but I really don't think Tiger even cares about the money.
My dude just looks like he just enjoys doing what he does... Cause he knows he's gonna make money anyways.

But yeah, $750M's is a GRIP tho and ain't no poon worth that much... EVER.
smh.gif

This system must be reformed...now all this code of silence has me thinking Tiger does some other wild stuff.

I'm not one for murder, but this was one of them cases where giving her an OJ woulda been justified.

Derek Jeter has laid down the blueprint but so many of these young fools still go out and get hitched. You can hit and keep your money. All these dudes go getmarried to get endorsements and they end up losing all that money anyway.This is why I'm happy LeBron hasn't got married yet because that Clipse line woulda gave him hell.

This system must be reformed...now all this code of silence has me thinking Tiger does some other wild stuff.

I'm not one for murder, but this was one of them cases where giving her an OJ woulda been justified.

Derek Jeter has laid down the blueprint but so many of these young fools still go out and get hitched. You can hit and keep your money. All these dudes go getmarried to get endorsements and they end up losing all that money anyway.This is why I'm happy LeBron hasn't got married yet because that Clipse line woulda gave him hell.

so she's single and ready to mingle now? she could probably use some help spending all of that money.

imma gone ahead and shoot her a "can i hit it loser?" on myspace. *fingers crossed*

so she's single and ready to mingle now? she could probably use some help spending all of that money.

imma gone ahead and shoot her a "can i hit it loser?" on myspace. *fingers crossed*

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

That is simply insane. Check out the blog in my sig please.
IMG_1335%5B1%5D.JPG
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
I went to drop some chick off and this was on her porch. I didn't get out of the car. Thanks for the support!

BTW I think 750 MILLION DOLLARS is outlandish and Tiger is an idiot for even thinking of settling like that.

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

That is simply insane. Check out the blog in my sig please.
IMG_1335%5B1%5D.JPG
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
I went to drop some chick off and this was on her porch. I didn't get out of the car. Thanks for the support!

BTW I think 750 MILLION DOLLARS is outlandish and Tiger is an idiot for even thinking of settling like that.

Originally Posted by cocolicious

She had to get him where it hurts the most, his wallet. Good for her.
laugh.gif
Not really. Tiger is a BIG SIMP.
Duke seems like he doesn't care about the money.
It seems like he just wanted poon, his children, his wife, & golf all at the same time.
The %$#@! don't deserve 750M though.
I would've just dropkicked her in the courtroom if I heard 750 Mil.

Originally Posted by cocolicious

She had to get him where it hurts the most, his wallet. Good for her.
laugh.gif
Not really. Tiger is a BIG SIMP.
Duke seems like he doesn't care about the money.
It seems like he just wanted poon, his children, his wife, & golf all at the same time.
The %$#@! don't deserve 750M though.
I would've just dropkicked her in the courtroom if I heard 750 Mil.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

And funny thing of all, the dude was super cheap with all of his mistress. He didn't pay for their airfare, never bought them gifts and hardly went out with them cause he didn't want to get caught. Even one girl said he ATM'd her and they even made out afterwards.
sick.gif
laugh.gif
He is supposed to be cheap. Don't leave any evidence. He did the right thing there.

laugh.gif
@ Making out. Term is so funny to me.
roll.gif

Tiger's a clown.
laugh.gif

And funny thing of all, the dude was super cheap with all of his mistress. He didn't pay for their airfare, never bought them gifts and hardly went out with them cause he didn't want to get caught. Even one girl said he ATM'd her and they even made out afterwards.
sick.gif
laugh.gif
He is supposed to be cheap. Don't leave any evidence. He did the right thing there.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Tiger's a clown.
laugh.gif

the media strikes again with their fabricated stories. People will believe anything these days.

the media strikes again with their fabricated stories. People will believe anything these days.

Originally Posted by Liquor Poker

sick.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Tiger's a clown.
laugh.gif

woods_1595488c.jpg

Here is the pageant. You can find the rest all on youtube:

Oh forgot too was he would never use a condoms except for on certain girls. One of the mistresses claimed (not sure if it was from the Howard Stern show) but to have been pregnant but aborted it. Even as a cheater, Tiger isn't the smartest person.

Originally Posted by Liquor Poker

sick.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Tiger's a clown.
laugh.gif

woods_1595488c.jpg

Here is the pageant. You can find the rest all on youtube:

Oh forgot too was he would never use a condoms except for on certain girls. One of the mistresses claimed (not sure if it was from the Howard Stern show) but to have been pregnant but aborted it. Even as a cheater, Tiger isn't the smartest person.

Whoa, whoa . whoa, let's hang on a second here. Since Tiger is worth roughly $600 Millioni there is NO way that the divorce settlement will be around $750 Million. Strong math youngn's.

I'm sure it will be a sizeable amount, but it's not 750

Whoa, whoa . whoa, let's hang on a second here. Since Tiger is worth roughly $600 Millioni there is NO way that the divorce settlement will be around $750 Million. Strong math youngn's.

I'm sure it will be a sizeable amount, but it's not 750

Back
Top Bottom