Darrelle Revis' New Nike Sneaker *Updated*

Originally Posted by StillIn729

the Shox era will forever be what I consider the dark ages for Nike but over usage of Fly Wire is getting close to that for me

I have no issues with the over use of Flywire. Its not an overdominating technology like Shox were or a 360 AM bubble is.

I am a true fan of these! I can't wait to see other CWs of this but I'll definitely cop a pair....Also I agree that Flywire is not a problem like Shox were. Shox became nauseating after a while, while Flywire doesn't give me a similar feeling

I am a true fan of these! I can't wait to see other CWs of this but I'll definitely cop a pair....Also I agree that Flywire is not a problem like Shox were. Shox became nauseating after a while, while Flywire doesn't give me a similar feeling

I mean... they're not ugly,but I just wish they had more flavor in terms of the design.

It's clean though.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Here is the logo we featured on SneakerWatch a few weeks back. Thought it may just have been a new t-shirt design but expect this to be somewhere on the shoe if not the box.

video-011382.jpg

via SneakerWatch
That actually looks really good. simple. 
pimp.gif

not bad they remind me of lebrons i think a few colorways will make me want to purchase but little bland in the pictures i see

Not a fan of the Jets but these look dope..kinda remind me of the Vick design a lil..

Will cop if they're cheap..

I dont have any release, pricing or colorway details on these yet but more information is expected this week.

Originally Posted by Just4Kicks212

Originally Posted by LA KB24

they kind of look like the lebron 5

nahhhh.. they remind me of soldier 3s
wji3k8.jpg

280lipx.jpg

wl6ru1.jpg

Pls don't ruin these for me by comparing these 2.
Thought I'd go ahead and throw these in here as well:

IMG_0655-580x326.jpg

Above the strap the laces look a little funky..... Not sure what's going on there but I see potential.. With different color combos these for casual wear could be winners

Back
Top Bottom