Darrelle Revis' New Nike Sneaker *Updated*

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

Just hoping they do the Jets colorway right.
yep. Will copp if the Jets colourway is dope.

You guys really think we gonna get a Revis sneaker without a Jets colorway
laugh.gif
Oh, there will be a Jets colorway, but none of us will be able to get it unless we camp out for 24 hours or know someone.  Trust me, Nike will do us dirty.  I can count on one hand the number of times I've wanted a sneaker in the last 10 years and was able to just walk in a store and buy them.

These are straight garbage, but at least its not another jordan brand signature shoe-Wades, Melos, and all others suck badly.

Those have to be the worst Celeb game Jerseys ever lolol.. and I dont mean quality wise... but no name or anything but a number on the back?

Come on maaaan. I've been apart of probably 10 and I've seen much better ...... even Nike joints. He must have done it last minute.

Consider me a fan of them. The design is simple, but not boring. I'm not a Revis fan, but I respect his greatness, and this shoe fits him.

For those comparing these to the Soldier IIIs, I don't see why it's bad that the two shoes look alike. The IIIs, IMO, are the second best Soldiers after the first ones.

Yes its got that Lebron looking swoosh on the back. All in all there look okay. Shouldn't cost more that bout 85$ bucks.IMHO

nice. wouldve been better with visible air unit in back. 180 air to be exact.

lets hope he doesnt ask for his nike deal to be restructured before the second one releases

nike is about 2 years late with giving him a shoe. he was at his hottest 2 years ago.

Not sure who this is marketed for. The outsole pattern is nothing but bubbles. Can it hold onto traction of any variety? The cut is really quite low too. I guess these would be a training type shoe? Or more of a casual shoe for off field endevours?

The zoom air is the most intriguing aspect. There has not bee a full length zoom cross training type shoe for almost a decade. Nike has gotten so cheap and we've become so blinded. The closest thing would be the kobe line as the shoes got lighter. Most of the huaraches, or tr1 type shoes have used merely forefoot only or heel only zoom, or lunarlon, or the cheap phylon, which was on 3rd tier products back in the late 80s... Now being pawned off as signature items....

So this could really be something if it's full length zoom (or forefoot/heel pods)

Not sure who this is marketed for. The outsole pattern is nothing but bubbles. Can it hold onto traction of any variety? The cut is really quite low too. I guess these would be a training type shoe? Or more of a casual shoe for off field endevours?
The zoom air is the most intriguing aspect. There has not bee a full length zoom cross training type shoe for almost a decade. Nike has gotten so cheap and we've become so blinded. The closest thing would be the kobe line as the shoes got lighter. Most of the huaraches, or tr1 type shoes have used merely forefoot only or heel only zoom, or lunarlon, or the cheap phylon, which was on 3rd tier products back in the late 80s... Now being pawned off as signature items....
So this could really be something if it's full length zoom (or forefoot/heel pods)

Haha broke it down. Its a very impressive shoe. More details should be arriving soon.

full length zoom,low top,flywire and the strap for lockdown?all this needed is a full length herringbone and maybe xdr and its perfect for me.

Back
Top Bottom